“Outstanding!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 March 2018

My husband and I had a wonderful lunch at 1841 Cafe today. From the moment we walked in, we were greeted and seated immediately. This gentlemen took our drink orders before the server even arrived. She even stopped by our table to let us know that she would be back to take our order or answer any questions as soon as she delivers drinks to another table. And the service was fantastic - attentive without being overbearing. As far as the food... no disappointments there either. My husband ordered 6 drumstick wings extra crsispy and the chicken salad croissant while I had the blackened chicken pita. DELICIOUS!

I know that this establishment has had some challenges in the past but they have obviously done a lot of work to make this a great place for food and drinks and great service! We will be back soon and encourage others in the area to try them out as well.

1  Thank LegalEagle20

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Pulled pork was excellent. Really pleased. Wide variety of tapped and bottled beers. Had dinner 1st night with music, then lunch the 2nd day. Right in the middle of town. Great time.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Stopped in with some friends for lunch. Had courteous, quick seating. There was a good selection on the menu. We didn't feel like a full meal so we all ordered wings. They have 5 or 6 choices of flavors for the wings but, if you ask them if they have anything not printed, I'm sure they will. They like to have some special, once in a while flavor that just isn't printed. Our wings came out and were good. I ordered a side of fries, which were hot and abundant. Very good service.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We have been there w/friends and I have been there for events. Great place! Great Food, and Awesome Friendly Employees!! Go Visit!!

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at 1841. The wait staff was fantastic and went above what we expected. The lemon chicken with capers is excellent as is the chicken in artichokes.
Nice ambiance in a restored building. Read the back of the menu for history.

1  Thank cjkines1