“Nuestro comida mexicano favorito en Lenoir”

Mi Carretta Mexican Grill
Ranked #14 of 86 Restaurants in Lenoir
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 30 August 2016

We eat here every month, stick to out favorites: pork, beef, chicken and shrimp fajitas - delicioso! Comes with tortillas, yellow rice, refried beans, a little shredded lettuce & sour cream. We like their homemade salsa, not too picante, just enough, good flavor. Sometimes my husband gets one of their enormous tortas. He likes the one that is packed with chorizo, steak, ham, salchichas, a fried egg, jalapenos & avocado on a giant soft bun. He takes half home for lunch the next day. I'd also recommended their carne asada, and chicken tortilla soup.Excellent service, very friendly staff. Buon provecho!

Reviewed 15 July 2016

I eat here often and enjoy the food. The service is excellent. The restaurant is well managed. Nice atmosphere, friendly wait staff.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

I have been a few times over the years and was only pleased the one time I had fajitas. They use this red sauce and cheese on everything, so it all ends up tasting the same. I keep looking for a grilled dish, but see nothing. Good salsa and beean dip. It is no Las Salsa's.

Reviewed 20 May 2016

I don't like Mexican food so when I had to go there for a church meeting I was concerned. They were great to me. I ordered chicken strips off the kid's menu and they were delicious. All my other friends ordered Mexican and said the food was terrific. Waiters were attentive and polite the whole time.

Reviewed 6 November 2015

We go every week! Juan does an amazing job and we eat here it is consistently amazing! I love eating here with my family, business, and anyone we can convince to go here! :)