“Everybody Knows Your Nane”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #24 of 83 Restaurants in Lenoir
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

This wasn't cheers but it was as friendly as Cheers! I found it delightful that everyone was "Honey" Coffee was good food cooked to perfection (ie Eggs over east, were eggs over easy) the portions were tremendously huge & be prepared to have a large appetite or take box home-the funniest thing we found that all servers looked alike-By the way, leave a good tip, they work hard for it!

1  Thank beatlest

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Hash Brown Bowls are my reward. I don't eat much gluten or lactose anymore but don't let the name throw you off; a Hash Brown Bowl serves nicely.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

I've been here numerous times and different times of day and it is always freezing during the evenings and at night. A waitress told me that once it was 57 degrees inside the restaurant at night and the thermostat was locked inside the manager's office. Waffle House food is always delicious and the staff is always friendly. I would go there almost every day if they would simply manage the thermostat. Surely it's hotter behind the counter and I get it, but I'll never give higher than 3 stars because of this. I see a lot of customers going back to their car for a sweatshirt or coat.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Once you walk in there you are sit right away and there is a waitress ask you want you want to drink and eat. Everybody is very friendly and it's a good place to eat with delicious food

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

This was the most crowded WH that I have eaten in. There were more servers & parking. Understand the menu is set BUT it's the cooking that makes the difference. The eggs were perfectly cooked as were e grits and the hash browns. Service was quick & courteous!