“Convenient and tasty.”

China Ming Buffet
Ranked #85 of 130 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 9 February 2016

We went here for lunch mid-week to celebrate my granddaughter's birthday. She loves the place and it was her first choice. There were the 4 of us, 4 generations each with different tastes, and we all found plenty to eat. Unlike the other reviews, the food was fresh, and tasty. While the waitress had some difficulty with English, that is what you expect in a Chinese restaurant. My mother returned for carry out dinner, and she declared the Chicken Chow Mein to be just what she wanted and she and my Dad have been back several times. (She recently moved here from Annapolis, MD)

Reviewed 24 April 2015 via mobile

We found this place on a side trip to N C. We were greeted and seated right away. The food was fresh and there was plenty. It is your typical buffet fare but it was tasty and there was plenty. I would give this place a try. The cost was reasonable.

1  Thank Gitler
Reviewed 16 March 2014

The waitress had issues understanding English, did not know items were on the menu, and did not know the size or difference between medium and large order sizes. The tables were clean,, but the floor had the entire day's drops still on it. Some of the food from the buffet was cold. The veg plate was Broccoli, onions, and rice ... nothing else.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

The food was cold, let me tell you that they care nothing about their customers at all just about getting the money from you. Waitress sucked as well. I will never go here EVER again!!! Waste of money when I could have went somewhere way better than this awful place.

3  Thank Ashleymay1298
Reviewed 12 May 2012

During lunch I went to visit the restaurant. It was very clean the only thing bad is the food is cold and has a terrible taste . I felt it was a waste of money . I beleive in giving places second chances this is the third time I have been greatly disappointed.

2  Thank LaTesha