“Great local Ice Cream Parlor”

Jelly Bellies Mountain Gift Shop
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Maggie Valley
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in after a weekend mountain trip and came upon this place. Wide variety of candy and ice cream. The ice cream is delicious and the severing size is good for the price. Highly recommend making a stop to shop and get some ice cream.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

An extensive variety of candies, including the fudge shop on one side and the ice cream parlor on the other.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We were headed to the ice cream shop, but closed. We went into Jelly Bellies.
Ice cream there too. However, if you like the old time barrel candies, you'll love this. All kinds of old time candies. Fill up your bags! The dentist will thank you! Nice little shop with ice cream, candy, jelly bellies and more.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

This is a place I always return to when I'm in the area. I love Moose Tracks ice cream & this spot always hits the spot. Fun little atmosphere.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

I've never ever seen so much candy in all my life! Great ice cream and great service! They also had homemade fudge that was amazing.