“One of my Favorites” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Valley Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Maggie Valley
The Valley Inn
Ranked #4 of 26 Hotels in Maggie Valley
Neenah
“One of my Favorites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2011

This was our second stay at the Valley Inn and will not be our last. The place is a gem.
The gazebo and fire pit are specail touches that you don't find many places. Andy, the owner, made sure we had wood to burn and even provided coolers full of ice for our beverages. Creekside rooms are the rooms to ask for. Rooms are spacious and clean. We were provided with towels to wipe the bikes down in the morning.
I will work this stop into my next trip to the area.

Room Tip: Creekside rooms if you can get them
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Mooresville, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2011

I had organized a motorcycle trip for eight folks. One of our overnight stays was The Valley Inn. I have stayed here quite often and for good reason. Andy the owner takes the time to remember repeat guests. If he has your phone number or email and knows you are traveling by motorcycle he will give you a weather update on the day of your arrival as well. He has never felled to be waiting on the back porch to welcome groups in. A nice personal touch.

The rooms are very well keep thanks to Louis the head house keeper! Creekside is definately the side you want to be on. The rushing creek is only 10 yrds from your room. My favorite ammenity is the outdoor fireplace. Andy always insures plenty of firewood for his guests. Also the large gazebo is nice when it does rain.

I always put the Valley Inn on the top of my list when traveling to that area. I have said this before, but as a long distance biker (20,000 miles a year average) The Valley Inn is truly biker friendly not just biker money friendly. Both the bike crowd and vehicles travlers will love this place! Can't wait to go again!

Room Tip: Creek side is the best!
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
lilesville nc 26981
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2011

I have stayed at this inn on several occasions. I stayed there in June while attending the
Methodist Conference at Lake Junaluska. I also stayed again in September. The owners
do everything possible to make one comfortable. I will never stay anywhere else as long as I can get a reservation. Keep up your good work! F. Harrington

Room Tip: I have stayed both upstairs and down, but enjoyed both, Can't beat the back near the creek.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank frances h
Ansonville, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2011

We recently had a minivacation and had the pleasure of staying at The Valley Inn. It was an excellent choice. The rooms were very nice, the staff was great, and we even had the pleasure of meeting the owners who were so friendly and made us feel like we were at home. There was a beautiful creek at the Inn that we really enjoyed. I will be returning for another visit and will plan to stay longer this time. I highly recommend "The Valley Inn" in Maggie Valley! Harriett C.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Harriett C
Smithfield, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2011

Started our vacation in the Smoky Mountains at The Valley Inn prior to staying at a local cabin. Owner made us feel welcomed and appreciated right away. Accommadations were perfect for what we were needing. Creek out back was very relaxing at night. Have absolutely no complaints. A real gem. Would definately go back.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple