“Best Ribs Ever!”

Ranked #2 of 79 Restaurants in Marion
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 26 January 2018

I ordered the 1/2 rack of ribs on special. They were the best ribs I have ever eaten! Ribs were smoky with a little sauce baked into them and a dipping cup on the side. Baked beans were thick, but flavorful. Hushpuppies were a little sweet but delicious. Home fries were seasoned and quite tasty. It was more food than I could eat on site, so it made another meal for me. My friend had the barbeque sandwich and was impressed by it. The slaw is sweet, unless you order the barbeque slaw. The staff worked together and seemed to enjoy their jobs. It was ironic that a big picture of Obama grinned at me (he ate at Countryside as he passed through Marion) while I watched Fox News on the television. They aim to please! Don't miss this treat!

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

I have been going to this restaurant when I attend training in the area but have never had the smoked ribs until last week. I did not know what I had been missing. No BBQ sauce needed!! They fall off the bone and the taste had me speechless. You cannot go wrong with anything on the menu as the half smoked chicken is my specialty. Must stop if you are in the area for lunch or dinner. The servers are very nice as well!! Don't forget the big chocolate chip cookie for $1 when you leave!!

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Good service and good meal. Nice stuff, quite place. One of quality food in that area, no fast food.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

Best food around! Great buffet! The chicken strips are to die for! Macaroni and cheese, yummmmm, great BBQ. All in all everything I ate was excellent!

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped in as a break off Interstate. Had a rib special (big fan of ribs), lots of meat for a half-rack! Served my soda with a pitcher which was worth it's weight in gold...and not a small pitcher. Classic atmosphere for a bbq joint. Country music on tap.

1  Thank GatorMo