“Plenty room for small family gathering”
Review of Countryside BBQ

Countryside BBQ
Ranked #3 of 84 Restaurants in Marion
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 9 April 2018

There were ten of us meeting from different directions. Although we arrived on Sunday afternoon when they are very busy, we were accommodated. The luncheon was very good and even with our various tastes, all of us were satisfied. The buffet was outstanding and our individual orders came out quickly and were very good too. The employees were attentive and all of us were very pleased with the entire experience.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The family decided to go there for Easter and want a fantastic dinner it was. The smoked Chicken was cooked to perfection, the deserts were outstanding. Our wait staff could not be better, they were attentive, outgoing, and gave the best service with such outstanding attitudes. I highly recommend you to ask for them. Their name was Honna and Crystal. We intend to go back very soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

My wife and I stopped here while on a motorcycle ride after seeing the sign along Hwy 221 and decided to give it a try. We started out by meeting a very nice lady in the parking lot that was just there to pick up some takeout. Once we got inside we were greeted by a host of friendly people. Our order was taken immediately and our food was delivered by a young man, Kimoni, who had a smile a mile wide. He returned a couple of times to check on us and made sure we were well taken care of. I had the Sat special country style steak,3 sides & hush puppies while my wife had the Brisket sandwich with cole slaw and the food was great. There is no question we will return. Kimoni Money gets my vote for "employee of the day"..........

1  Thank William P
Reviewed 16 March 2018

Sunday buffet for me. My husband had a salad and fish sandwich. We both loved our meals. Especially the little hushpuppies. Hubby said the fish had great flavor. I can't believe the price for a Sunday buffet was 8.99. Wish I lived closer, this would be a weekly event.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I was looking forward to having dinner here after reading the reviews but our schedule had us tied up to about 45 minutes before they closed. We opted to do a take out order instead and it was still a great meal. We ordered the half smoked chicken meal and a club sandwich. The portions were so big, we had half left over for lunch the next day. The smoked chicken was tender and not overly smoky in flavor. The club sandwich had thick hand sliced smoked turkey and thick sliced bacon. The hushpuppies were very good but the collard greens were a little lacking in flavor. Would love to return to try their other specialties like the pulled pork and ribs.

2  Thank patravelmom93