“Good Moes”

Mo's Southwest Grill
Ranked #31 of 77 Restaurants in Mebane
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 March 2015

Typical of most but food is good and the staff is friendly. It is always clean and I like the sauce selection. We do frequent often.

Reviewed 9 January 2015

Coming from a 30+ years of hospitality -- it's so refreshing to walk into a place of business and be WELCOMED immediately! I know it's a company requirement for them to say welcome to Mo's but, it's still nice to hear. I love the freshness of the food, and the Customer Service the employees show in the Mebane location.

VERY GOOD job Mo's !!

Reviewed 17 September 2014

This is about the third time in years that I stop at Mo's. I had the Earmuff with chicken meal. The food was good, and the staff was great. I like the music in the back ground. I forgot about the bowl of taco chips that came with it. I thought it was a little high for a small drink and the meal around $11.00.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I have been to this location of Moe's several times as it is a convenient stop off of I-40. Moe's is consistent with their food quality but the problem with their franchise is the setup of the line in the restaurant. It can be very difficult to move between the line, the salsa bar, the drink station, and the restroom. The seating situation causes the atmosphere to suffer inside the restaurant and probably hurts with repeat business.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

This Moe's is right off I-40/I-85 which is convenient. The layout is different from most Moe's that I've been in. It seems a bit smaller with the counter in the back and tables that are right by it. The salsa bar and drinks are there as well, so if you were sitting at one of those tables, it would be awkward due to people on both sides of you, either ordering or getting salsa and drinks. There are other tables and booths in another part of the restaurant, so you wouldn't have to sit there, but it is an awkward design. The layout of the food bar seemed less convenient for the staff. We had the Ear Muffs as we always do. The burrito bowl was good as usual, but the chips that came with it had a bit of a greasy kind of stale taste and weren't nearly as good as we have come to expect. Because of the convenience and our generally liking Moe's, we will give them another chance next time we are in the area.

Been to Mo's Southwest Grill? Share your experiences!