“Queso is hit or miss compared to others, good service though.”

Mo's Southwest Grill
Ranked #31 of 77 Restaurants in Mebane
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 9 October 2015

For some reason their queso is not consistent. Sometimes it tastes amazing, other times it is weird. Staff is friendly. After busy times you'll sometimes find dirty tables and full trash bins. But overall still great.

Reviewed 17 April 2015

Very fresh ingredients, and friendly staff make this a nice fast food experience. The Joey Junior was a perfect size, and I customized it with fresh jalapenos, fresh cilantro, pico de gallo, and cheese. Clean tables, and some fresh delicious salsas on the side.

Reviewed 7 March 2015

Typical of most but food is good and the staff is friendly. It is always clean and I like the sauce selection. We do frequent often.

Reviewed 9 January 2015

Coming from a 30+ years of hospitality -- it's so refreshing to walk into a place of business and be WELCOMED immediately! I know it's a company requirement for them to say welcome to Mo's but, it's still nice to hear. I love the freshness of the food, and the Customer Service the employees show in the Mebane location.

VERY GOOD job Mo's !!

Reviewed 17 September 2014

This is about the third time in years that I stop at Mo's. I had the Earmuff with chicken meal. The food was good, and the staff was great. I like the music in the back ground. I forgot about the bowl of taco chips that came with it. I thought it was a little high for a small drink and the meal around $11.00.

Been to Mo's Southwest Grill? Share your experiences!