“Our favorite take-out!”

Stir King
Ranked #37 of 73 Restaurants in Mebane
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 31 August 2015

We regularly get take-out from Stir King, and it is truly fresh, hot, and delicious. I ask for sauce on the side, since I need to watch sugar intake, but their hot garlic sauce is the best I've ever had! My husband gets the curried chicken and he loves it. We get the spring rolls--very crispy and fresh--and the hot and sour soup, which is my favorite from all of the local Chinese restaurants. There's so much food, we always have enough for lunch the next day, too. Highly recommend--this is not your usual Chinese take-out!

1  Thank diana b

Reviewed 28 August 2015

I go here at lunch on the weekends and they also have a buffet on the weekdays. The food is very good and never greasy. I have had almost everything on the menu, it is priced so that any budget can enjoy this quality food.

Reviewed 7 March 2015

This is our hometown favorite Chinese place. We have eat at all of the others and now always go back here.

Reviewed 15 December 2014

My wife picked up dinner her last night. We got the sesame chicken and general Tso's chicken. Both were good. They give you TONS! We each got two filling meals out of it. Will definitely be returning back.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

The lunch buffet has a number of good choices, and is about the cheapest place in town to fill up for lunch. This why the place is usually crowded around noon on weekdays. You might not think of a Chinese place as a "working class" restaurant, but this one certainly is. You can also order off the menu, my favorites being the Singapore Rice noodles or Sesame shrimp. I eat here two-three times a week.

Been to Stir King? Share your experiences!