“Don's picks”

Stir King
Ranked #37 of 73 Restaurants in Mebane
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 24 March 2016

Tried 3 times to get a phone order correct. Food still was not what was ordered when we picked it up.

Manager insisted his girl that took the order did it right.

I don't believe she understood english very well. Manager said I was wrong and she was right. He did not apologize, just insisted they did not make a mistake.

I well not do go there again until they clean up their restaurant and service. VERY POOR customer relations.

1  Thank Donald R

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Love their food! Singapore mei fun is the best around hands down. Their crab rangoons are always cooked to perfection and their egg drop soup is very good. Not so much on their ambience, I never chosen to dine in. It's more of a take out sort of place. Would not suggest it for a date until I really knew him, the environment would lower the bar for future dates. However I kid you not, excellent food. It could be so much more.

Reviewed 22 January 2016 via mobile

The man who answered the phone had bad customer service training. Also, the food was horrible! I would not eat there again.

1  Thank Pernell W
Reviewed 31 August 2015

We regularly get take-out from Stir King, and it is truly fresh, hot, and delicious. I ask for sauce on the side, since I need to watch sugar intake, but their hot garlic sauce is the best I've ever had! My husband gets the curried chicken and he loves it. We get the spring rolls--very crispy and fresh--and the hot and sour soup, which is my favorite from all of the local Chinese restaurants. There's so much food, we always have enough for lunch the next day, too. Highly recommend--this is not your usual Chinese take-out!

1  Thank diana b
Reviewed 28 August 2015

I go here at lunch on the weekends and they also have a buffet on the weekdays. The food is very good and never greasy. I have had almost everything on the menu, it is priced so that any budget can enjoy this quality food.

Been to Stir King? Share your experiences!