“Small but great buffet”

Stir King
Ranked #37 of 73 Restaurants in Mebane
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 14 February 2017

First time here for lunch, but will be back. They had a buffet near the back, this place has about 10 tables. The food was very good. The food was fresh with two kinds of soup. Very busy place around 11:30. I did not see table service while I was there. The line can get busy because of the space near the buffet. I waited about a minute for the buffet line.

Reviewed 7 January 2017

Stop by Stir King for lunch recently. Place was packed. Buffet has many choices and was constantly refilled. The even had soups and fried wontons along with many traditional dishes. Try this place. Good food.

Reviewed 26 November 2016

As far as Chinese take out in Mebane is concerned, Stir King is a decent place to get good Chinese food. It is very easy to access from I-85 and is basically right across the road from the access to the Tanger Outlets in Mebane Oaks plaza.

We ate here twice this week that I wrote this review. My son had the Chicken and Broccoli which he said tasted ok. I had the Chicken and Garlic Sauce which I thought was good. My husband had Kung Pao Chicken which he thought was good.
So overall we had a good experience. You can dine in. They have ample seating.

I haven't tried the buffet. I think it is someplace we would return to in the future.

1  Thank revmom2david
Reviewed 21 July 2016

This was our first time getting food from Stir King. We did takeout, ordering a variety of dinners and sides. Honestly, everything we had was very well prepared and enjoyed by our family. Generous portions at a reasonable price. We had the Sesame Chicken, General Tso's Chicken, Sweet n Sour Chicken, Chicken Lo Mein, and the Veggie Delight. It's not fancy, but we would certainly revisit and/or do takeout again when in Mebane.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

Had the orange chicken, tasted like the sauce had been sitting somewhere for awhile. It was thick and tasteless. The yellow was good and egg roll was crispy. Wont return back anytime soon