Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$98
PricelineUS$98
Hotels.comUS$98
FindHotelUS$98
eDreamsUS$98
CheapTicketsUS$98
All reviews courtyard marriott front desk restaurants in the area spent one night water pressure airport rdu flight van interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 November 2019

This hotel is a bit better than other courtyards that I have stayed at in the past. The lobby is a bit small but still very comfortable. The hotel is located within minutes of the airport. I would say that the best part of the hotel is the staff. They are very nice and caring. I was with my daughter's soccer team and they did an unbelievable job just getting everything we needed. The hallways are a little dated and the elevator definitely could be upgraded. The gym was nice for a hotel gym and the rooms are well appointed. The main reason I gave the hotel four stars instead of five were their environmental practices. Marriott has put a lot of environmentally friendly practices into place including giving points for not changing linens and towels every day as well as many other things. This hotel did not add to these environmentally friendly practices but actually detracted. They do not recycle plastic water bottles, they have styrofoam plates for breakfast and many other practices that could reduce their "footprint". I do hope that they change these practices.

Room tip: No Need to bring soap and shampoo. They have large containers in the shower that smell great!
Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank 588jamesy
Reviewed 17 October 2019

In town for a conference with colleagues from across the globe. Plus side, very close to the airport, plenty of parking. Downside, limited dining options, breakfast dishes are to-order, no buffet, although to be fair, service is quick. Dinner choices limited, burgers etc. There is a Mexican option close by, as well as a Texas Steakhouse, both within walking distance. Rooms are OK if a little dated, air con unit was noisy.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
jack l, General Manager at Sonesta Select Raleigh Durham Airport Morrisville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2019

Thank you for your feedback!
We do have great restaurants in the area and we do have a shuttle, that is very convenient to drop off you at our two favorite places, Babymoon Cafe, an Italian Restaurant, and Capital City Chophouse. Please inquire with the front desk with the local options with transportation.

Our Bistro, as you mentioned, open for breakfast and dinner. Courtyard brand does change menus quarterly to keep the menu updated.

We do appreciate your business, we continue to improve and be sure that service meets our guest expectations.
Thanks again for the feedback!

Reviewed 9 October 2019

Highly recommend staying here. We chose it based on location to airport and shuttle service to airport needs. They were friendly and cooperative! They were very accommodating to our needs. The rooms were fresh and clean. The bed was the most comfortable!! Very easy check-in. Respectful to us and assisted with getting boarding passes printed. I would absolutely stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2019

Room was warm and very dated and bed felt like a brick. The room looked far worse in person. I have issues with neck pain and within an hour of checking in and sitting on bed I decided I couldn't stay for the night. I called the front desk and requested to be allowed to check out without penalty since I only arrived 40 minutes prior. I explained to the young lady that since the bed was so hard, I was afraid I would have neck and shoulder pain. Front desk clerk called manager and supposedly said I couldn't leave without penalty despite the pain I described I had just sitting on that extremely hard bed. I was offered 900 bonus points and advised I wouldn't be charged for the second night. (I foolishly scheduled for two nights). I advised her that I shouldn't be penalized for checking out in the morning since no hotel's policy that I know of would penalize you for checking out a day ahead of your schedule. I woke up the next morning with pain in my shoulders, back and neck. I would rather be pain free than have extra points. The only bright spot was the young man that checked me in, hence the single star. I had been staying at Marriott properties off and on since a fire occurred in my home in late July. Never again. I don't recommend this hotel for more than one night if you have no other options. Not happy with my experience. Maybe I will try the Hilton brands again.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
jack l, General Manager at Sonesta Select Raleigh Durham Airport Morrisville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2019

Thank you very much for your feedback!
We do apologize for the bedding in your room. We have replace all mattresses in the past three years and we will definitely look into that mattress in that room.
Thank you for the comments of about the front desk associate that checked you in. We do appreciate your business and with your feedback, it well help us improve as a total hotel.
Thanks again!!

Reviewed 9 September 2019 via mobile

In town for a customer visit and dinner, this location provided good location and overall value. Check-in and out were very easy, the room was very comfortable/clean. The lobby was set up for doing business as well as a place for breakfast and having a drink. A nice design for multi-purpose use. Free and plenty of parking here as well.

Date of stay: July 2019