Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$99
PricelineUS$80
Hotels.comUS$94
Expedia.comUS$94
ZenHotels.comUS$99
All reviews front desk indoor pool rooms are spacious enjoyed my stay fitness center great customer service stayed one night excellent stay rdu area i highly recommend this hotel business trip free shuttle free breakfast the shuttle driver stephanie tiara suite
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 February 2021 via mobile

Alexander the front desk manager was very understanding and accommodating to our specific room needs . The friendly and excellent service we received from him and Paul the shuttle driver are exactly why we choose Cambria . I highly recommend this hotel .

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 16 February 2021

Dear Juleslynnw,

Thank you so much for the kind words about the hotel and staff members. Please visit us again soon!

Reviewed 7 January 2021

What great staff - Terria and Alexander were! They both deserve kudos for their kind, considerate and caring attitudes. My adult daughter was having a cardiology procedure at UNC Memorial Hospital, which made the trip somewhat intense. Terria and Alexander made our stay comfortable. Their willingness to ensure we had everything we needed was a huge plus!
Thank you Terria and Alexander for your warm, welcome spirit!
From now on, when visiting my family in the area, I will stay again at the Cambria Hotel on Airgate Road.

Management response:Responded 16 February 2021

Dear FarAway33873257096,

Thank you for staying with us and for writing such a kind review. We appreciate your comments about Alexander and Teirra both of whom are excellent associates for the hotel. Please come stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 21 December 2020

I stayed here for 4 nights. They were extremely clean and the stay was great. The staff were also really accommodating and helpful for any questions I have. In Covid times, I felt very safe and the place took extra precaution. I highly recommend anyone looking for a great option.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Deana Haller, Guest Services / Front Office at Cambria Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Greetings from Cambria Hotel RDU Airport!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am pleased to note that you had enjoyed your stay with us.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future to Cambria Hotel RDU Airport.

Reviewed 8 December 2020

What can I say other than this was PHENOMENAL!!! From the moment I called in a panicked mess because my original venue cancelled on me two weeks out from my event Teirra calmed my nerves and took the wheel. She handled me and my party with extreme care even with the few hiccups she assured me an excellent experience and delivered nothing short of STELLAR! The accommodations & amenities were a step above and I'd highly recommend you stop by & give them a visit. Trust me my friend Teirra can get you together and if she can't trust me she exhausted everything trying...Cambria you definitely have a gem in the employee! A definite asset to your company if I do say so myself & guess what I do!

Greetings from Cambria Hotel RDU Airport!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am pleased to note that you had a memorable experience thanks to our superstar staff member, Tierra, and that you also enjoyed our accommodations and amenities!

Reviewed 12 November 2020

this hotel was top notch, the young lady tiara was amzaing to me and my family. we joked and called her superwoman since we saw her at the bar first then the desk. Manager alexander was great !! they called themselves batman and robin. Being a business owner having employess who care and work hard in this pandemic is hard to find I would love to hire them MYSELF haha! Thank you from joe & family.

Room tip: tiara and alextop notch
Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Greetings from Cambria Hotel RDU Airport!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am pleased to note that you had a pleasant encounter with our superstar staff members, Tierra and Alexander!

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future to Cambria Hotel RDU.