Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$111
Expedia.comUS$112
Hotels.comUS$112
eDreamsUS$111
Orbitz.comUS$112
FindHotelUS$111
All reviews residence inn full kitchen studio room the raleigh durham area living area light sleeper comfortable bed next morning the check in process airport netflix pans television
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 March 2020

While an airport hotel might not sound like the quietest option, the inside of this Residence Inn is very calm and quiet, and that includes the HVAC system and refrigerators. Yes, there is some airplane noise outside and you will hear them taking off throughout the day, but if you are sensitive to buzzing mechanical sounds or "inside" noises like loud TVs and such, the rooms here are pretty sound. In addition to the quiet rooms, the employees here are super friendly and helpful.

Room tip: Top Floor Front
Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 29 February 2020

My wife and daughter met in Raleigh at the end of February. Our daughter was interviewing at a company there and then they were going to look for apartments and look around the city. During our daughter’s flight that morning she was hit in the eye by a man’s backpack zipper as he swung it from his shoulder. As the morning went on her eye continued to swell and by time the meeting was over she was unable to drive so had to pull over in a parking lot. She called my wife and tried to describe where she was so that my wife could Uber to meet her and drive her to the hotel. As my wife was standing by the reception desk at the Residence Inn Marriott on Hospitality Court the two women behind the desk overheard. Charisse and Keny then not only helped figure out where she was based on landmarks but even offered to drive my wife to meet our daughter and then drive them to an urgent care. They stayed a few minutes to make sure they were ok. Later when my wife and daughter went back to the hotel they upgraded their room so that they were more comfortable and brought them ice for the eye. The next morning they checked on them and just went out of their way to insure they were safe and comfortable. I can’t tell you how much that meant to them and to me. By the way our daughter got the job so we will definitely be back and Will absolutely stay in that hotel. 5 star service!

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank _dcchapman
Reviewed 8 January 2020 via mobile

Whenever we visit the Raleigh area we always go back to this Residence Inn. It’s off the beaten path, quiet and the staff is outstanding. If you ever need anything they are always there to help. I’m a clean freak and I’ve never seen a place as clean as this Marriott. I called the day of my reservation to ask for a high floor and a fireplace. Much to my disappointment I was told only the Studio and 2 Bedroom Suites had the fireplaces. Keny must have heard the disappointment in my voice. Upon arrival she had upgraded me to a two bedroom suite with a fireplace. Keny is a very personable employee and will do anything to please you as well the whole staff. I’ve never seen a property where everyone works so much together.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 December 2019 via mobile

We travel frequently and stay at many Marriotts. This Residence Inn is the best we ever stayed at. I like that our room was away from the main traffic of the front lobby but convenient enough for their delicious breakfast. Our room was spacious and very clean. They set up the room for the traveler in mind - I especially like the shampoo, conditioner and body wash on the wall in the shower - makes it easy to use. The towels are soft- the kitchen is well stocked- regular coffee maker- microwave and full size refrigerator and stove and oven. TV in a nice place to watch from bedroom or anywhere else in the suite. Very secure building. We will stay here again when in the Raleigh area.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank dianeb817
Reviewed 15 December 2019

The location is convenient to the airport and the hotel shuttle runs frequently. The hotel is standard Residence Inn fare - a good option for one night or a week. The room I was assigned had a fireplace which as great on a cold, rainy night!

The best part of this place is the staff. I am sorry to say I've lost the name of the night clerk who checked me in but she was magnificent. Her greeting was warm, she gave me advice on dining and greeted me by name in the morning! I had mentioned a colleague I was traveling with was celebrating an important event and when that colleague checked out the next morning, the lovely desk agent congratulated her. Just wonderful! I really cannot say enough about her and hope the hotel realizes the gem they have!

Date of stay: December 2019