Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Fairfield Inn
PricelineUS$108
Hotels.comUS$108
eDreamsUS$108
TravelocityUS$108
All reviews front desk room was clean great customer service an early morning flight omelet paula rdu airport shuttle
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 November 2021 via mobile

Chef Paula gave the best and fastest service. I was very pleased with the quality of the food as well. The clean dining area was good as well. I visited on a Friday morning and ate breakfast and was very satisfied with the customer service. Thank you Paula!

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2021 via mobile

We got in VERY late after a stressful night of traveling. This hotel & it's staff were amazing! The night clerk & Chef Paula were exceptionally kind & accommodating. This property in impeccably clean, neat, and modern. From start to finish, the staff here knows hospitality and couldn't have been more excellent!

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2021 via mobile

The management Summer and the front desk clerk Ms. Tracy. They were very kind and caring. They went over and beyond to accommodate me and my son. The whole staff at the hotel were great. Thank you. God bless you all.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Ivanna Lyons, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2021

Dear C4721ELtraceym,

Thank you for choosing our Fairfield! We know you have many options to choose. We are always happy to hear about our Superstars going above and beyond during your visit! We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 13 July 2021

I debated between this Fairfield and the one called Brier Creek (which I decided to nix because their hotel shuttle only runs during narrow time frames). I am so glad I chose the Fairfield RDU. I called for a shuttle at around 11 p.m. and was prepared for a long wait, but the driver was there in a flash, with cold water and great hospitality. The front-desk staff member thanked me for Platinum loyalty and had already upgraded me to a beautiful suite with a large living room where I was able to get caught up on work. The building is older, but the upkeep they've done is with such a detailed eye toward what a guest will need. Wonderfully comfortable bed and pillows, spotless and modern shower (whole room had been renovated) with full breakfast in the morning, including omelets. No pool, but workout equipment was new, and they had a sign-up sheet for me to use the night before, so there was never a crowd in the workout room. A fire drill was scheduled for the next day, but the hotel did a good job of communicating everything to their guests. Great choice, and I'll be back for sure.

1  Thank bonuspoints2016

Dear Bonuspoints2016,

Sounds like you made the best choice in hotels! We want to thank you for choosing our Fairfield. We go above and beyond to ensure each of our guests have the most comfortable stay. We understand how frustrating the travel process can be and we are happy to accommodate in anyway. Thank you for taking time to give us your valued feedback. Have a great day!

Reviewed 9 July 2021

Excellent service with everyone we encountered! Front desk was so accomodating. Full breakfast was great! Room was clean and very spacious. Prompt pickup to and from the airport. We will definetly stay here again the next time we are in the area.

Date of stay: July 2021
Ivanna Lyons, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2021

Dear StevewS3969KU:

We are so happy to hear how awesome we made your recent stay! We always want to ensure each guest has top notch service and a comfortable atmosphere. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you for the amazing feedback.