Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Fairfield Inn
TripadvisorUS$108
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$108
eDreamsUS$108
All reviews front desk room was clean great customer service an early morning flight omelet paula rdu airport shuttle
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 November 2021

I moved here after a terrible night at the neighbouring TRU HILTON (see my review under that hotel). Checked in via web, got the key in reception in 5 seconds, and at 6AM was in my room (ready at that time, maybe because I'm Gold?).
The only thing I needed was a comfortable bed and that's what I got.
Room as expected, with space to work, nice flat TV. Noise from landing planes as expected but was so tired after long days working that I slept perfectly well.
If needed, this will my hotel of choice in the area. Close to where it needs to be, plain and simple.

Room tip: Got a room in the 5th floor. Think it is similar to others.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 November 2021 via mobile

Paula made our trip worth the stay. We had a bad experience with the actual stay during the night with some rowdy guest, however Paula was very welcoming the next am when we were a little late coming down and was really nice to my daughter. Thank you!

Reviewed 5 November 2021 via mobile

Chef Paula gave the best and fastest service. I was very pleased with the quality of the food as well. The clean dining area was good as well. I visited on a Friday morning and ate breakfast and was very satisfied with the customer service. Thank you Paula!

Reviewed 10 September 2021 via mobile

We got in VERY late after a stressful night of traveling. This hotel & it's staff were amazing! The night clerk & Chef Paula were exceptionally kind & accommodating. This property in impeccably clean, neat, and modern. From start to finish, the staff here knows hospitality and couldn't have been more excellent!

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2021 via mobile

The management Summer and the front desk clerk Ms. Tracy. They were very kind and caring. They went over and beyond to accommodate me and my son. The whole staff at the hotel were great. Thank you. God bless you all.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Ivanna Lyons, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2021

Dear C4721ELtraceym,

Thank you for choosing our Fairfield! We know you have many options to choose. We are always happy to hear about our Superstars going above and beyond during your visit! We look forward to your next visit.