Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$114
Hotels.comUS$114
TripadvisorUS$114
Priceline
FindHotelUS$114
eDreamsUS$114
All reviews front desk adult daughter hotel industry small kitchen comforts of home breakfast attendant comfortable stay close to the airport enjoyed my stay breakfast buffet bed was very comfortable early flight raleigh rdu dishwasher shuttle airline
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 October 2021

Manager threatened to call the cop on us given that we complained and that we want our refund. The room was next utility room which exhibits loud noise. Finally, toilet was clogged. Room was moldy.

Stay away !!!!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Kevin Jacobs, Owner at Staybridge Suites Raleigh-Durham Apt-Morrisville, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2021

Dear Calvin G,

Thank you for your recent stay and for your feedback. Unfortunately this does not accurately describe the events at our hotel. I sincerely apologize that we were not able to reach an agreed resolution. We wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Reviewed 24 October 2021

Worst hotel ever, stay away, they put me in a room next to utility, the noise is unbearable and the entire room is shaking, I requested them to change room and they told me they have no other room and I ask them for refund and their manager refused and told me they would call police if I don’t leave, I have never had more horrifying hotel experience ever, they are the worst, no moral, terrible rundown hotel with insulting customer service!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear wenhaog2021,

Reviewed 20 October 2021 via mobile

Exceptional front desk staff. Tiyonia Miller was attentive to details from before I arrived and during my stay with other small incidental items. Hotel is clean with numerous amenities. Enjoyed my stay.

Plenty of restaurants and various walking trails around in near by parks.

Very close to RDU Airport.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Kevin Jacobs, Owner at Staybridge Suites Raleigh-Durham Apt-Morrisville, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2021

Dear bdschroeder,

Thank you for your recent stay and for your 5 out of 5 review! Your support is truly valued and we are thrilled you ejoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 August 2021

This location was night one of a cross-country round-trip and it was a perfect spot to end our first day. Our property needed two things: dogs allowed and two rooms or one room and a sofabed. This location had two rooms to allow privacy for my adult daughter. There are plenty of dinner choices nearby and the room was clean.

Date of stay: June 2021
Kevin Jacobs, Owner at Staybridge Suites Raleigh-Durham Apt-Morrisville, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2021

Dear Howard,

Thank you for your recent stay and for your 4 out of 5 review! Your feedback is important to us and we thank you for sharing your experience. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 July 2021

I flew into town on a red-eye from the West Coast, and wanted a place close to the airport to recoup. Staybridge was just the right place. From the airport shuttle to the front desk help, everyone was cheerful and efficient. Crystal was an excellent hotel manager, and the cook (didn't get her name) was excellent too. The room was a bit dated, but had all the comforts of home - a small kitchen (with dishwasher), apartment-sized fridge, and complimentary breakfast.

Room tip: It was fairly quiet except for an occasional jet taking off from RDU. Other than that, heard no street noise.
Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank mancinica
Kevin Jacobs, Owner at Staybridge Suites Raleigh-Durham Apt-Morrisville, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2021

Thank you for your recent stay and for your 4 out of 5 review! Your feedback is important to us and we are glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon!