Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$74
WyndhamUS$74
Hotels.comUS$74
PricelineUS$74
FindHotelUS$74
Lol.travelUS$87
All reviews front desk close to the airport room was clean shuttle service first floor early flight parking lot rdu raleigh pets accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 August 2021

First room I was sent to the lights and tv didnt work. Second room the door wouldn't open and toilet seat was about to fall off. I was told to go back and try lifting handle. Staff didnt seemed to concerned about issues Try another facility, not worth trying to save a few dollars.

Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 July 2021

noticed the room was not all that clean but overlooked it as I know La Quinta's can be questionable. Bed seemed clean at least but at 1am felt something crawling on my head, jumped out of bed, giant cockroach landed on the wall. Complained at dest but no other rooms available. "Slept" with light on and covers overhead until my early flight. No compensation offered.

Room tip: don't stay here.
1  Thank 625bjg
Reviewed 25 July 2021

The staff is awesome. The inside of the hotel is DIRTY. The hallway carpets are filthy, half eaten food was left in our room from the prior guest, no towels. The outside of the hotel is nice and the check in person, a young male was nice, but the check out person wouldnt even get off the couch to give us a receipt just said "throw the key on the counter" Will not stay here again.

1  Thank DMitch8114
Benjamin H, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Raleigh Durham Intl AP, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2021

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to see that your stay did not meet your expectations. We appreciate your business and would value another opportunity to serve you. Thank you for being our guest and I hope that you can once again consider us in your travels.

Reviewed 21 July 2021

The first room we got had not been cleaned. In fact it appeared that it was still occupied (TV on loud, bed unmade, toilet not flushed, fridge wide open (not working?). The second room was clean, but the bathroom was in need of repair, as there was water leaking into the bedroom near the bed (carpet was wet). For what we paid, NOT worth it. I am usually very happy with La Quinta, but this one is very much in need of repair and renovation.

Reviewed 1 July 2021

My vacation was wonderful except: We had a 7:30am flight Sunday. As a result we decided to stay at the La Quinta Inn-1001 Hospitality CT.-Morrisville, NC. We have done this many times and taken advantage of their parking and shuttle service for the airport. It use to be free, 10$/day now. Clerk took our flight information so we could park and ride from there. No big deal. Here is where the mess starts. We were on the 4th floor. The hall carpet had not been vacuumed and there were stains all over it. The room smelled musky. Ok one night wth.
We got back to Raiegh around 1:00 pm Friday. I called the motel for the shuttle. I was told it did not run until 4:00. WHAT!!! Had to get an Uber to get my car. Mad is an understatement.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Benjamin H, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Raleigh Durham Intl AP, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2021