Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$61
View deal
WyndhamUS$61
Booking.comUS$61
Hotels.comUS$61
PricelineUS$61
FindHotelUS$61
ZenHotels.comUS$65
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 July 2021 via mobile

Nice from the outside but inside isn’t so nice. Room was clean but they are like college dorm rooms.

I stayed for two nights and left my room the morning after the first night and came back that evening expecting a cleaned room and fresh towels. That expectation was quickly dashed when I opened my door and saw my bed was unmade and did not have fresh towels. On the company website they advertised for this location: “daily housekeeping” as an amenity but when I called the front desk they informed me that they clean the rooms every other day. Ugh.

Room tip: I would suggest staying somewhere else
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 June 2021

I booked this room....(I mean more like a CLOSET) as a last minute stay after a long day of flying and layovers. I have booked other hotels at RDU before and after flights. This is BY FAR the worst experience I have ever had. First of all, the telephone line to call the front desk is horrible, it's so low you can hardly hear what the front desk is saying let alone understand their strong accents make it even more difficult.

I requested a shuttle that took 45 minutes to show up. The hotel is literally less than a mile from the airport. I watched as other hotel shuttles came 3-4 times still waiting on Microtels shuttle to arrive. Ridiculous. Then we had to go to hertz to pick up another couple, and then drop other guests off at Quality inn because I guess they share a shuttle with them too?? All in all, it took me almost 75 minutes from the time I called at the airport to get to my room. That's unacceptable.

The room...when they say MICROTEL they mean MICRO. I've seen closets bigger than this room. And talk about uninviting. Literally NO decor. It reminds me of a hospital bedroom.

NEVER AGAIN!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2021

I often book rooms in the airport area for when I have to get back to FL Bonuses like breakfast are nice. Hotels.com/Priceline and other hotel booking sites need to remove *BREAKFAST INCLUDED from the ads. It is a LIE! They blame COVID 19 but the cheap owners could put wrapped pastries etc. out so guests have something. If not for that I would have booked another property (Days Inn) as I have stayed there before. Unlike Microtel which has rooms so small you have to go outside to change your mind but they are updating. Floors and room looks nice but the floors were filthy! Put one of my carry on bags on the floor, then up onto tail end of bed. It left a nasty back smear on the formerly white cover. It wasn't until about 1:30 a.m. I became aware of ALL the problems with the $58 room. Room was on 1st floor 2 away from front desk. It amazes me as FIRST- Late that night before turning in I thought about a shower. That's when I noticed the shower had NO SHOWER CURTAIN! Put shower off until morning. And I have TV on and room was getting warm so I put on A/C SECOND problem... set it and when it reached the proper temp it turned off. For all of about 1 minute! Then it came back on just as a NOISEMAKER. All night long!!! I had my stuff unpacked and was ready for bed so I figured I was exhausted I'd pass out and get some sleep! WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! They should have paid me to stay there. I am soon to be a FORMER WYNDHAM HOTELS MEMBER as I won't stay in any WYNDHAM properties again. Motel 6 is a better deal with better rooms. It was one of the WORST HOTEL STAYS OF MY 42 YEARS OF HOTEL STAYS! Last but not least as a former SMOKER I can't stand the smell of stale cigarette smoke. THIS ROOM REEKED OF SMOKE. Likely because it seems like 80% of the NC population smoke! I know the night clerk did and his a.m. relief did also. Made me nauseous. Showered the next morning and informed the desk clerk how disgusting the room was and whomever manages that "DOG & PONY SHOW" needs to be made to check up on his employees as HOUSEKEEPING IS TERRIBLE! NEVER AGAIN AND I PLAN TO SHARE MY DISPLEASURE WITH WYNDHAM PROPERTIES VIA LETTER WITH MY WYNDHAM REWARDS CARD CUT INTO SMALL PIECES AND RETURNED WITH LETTER!! My best advice.... STAY AWAY OR IN THE STREETS!!

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 23 August 2020 via mobile

As one of the other reviewers mentioned, this is very much a dorm room that offers a very convenient ride to the airport. The bed was comfortable and the night passed quietly.

No microwave or fridge or a coffee machine in the room

The WiFi in the room was spotty, and kept going in and out.

Breakfast consisted of a health bar and a bottle of water which is misleading at best.

I arrived late and crashed, but, when I woke up in the morning, I pulled the shower curtain to find a dirty towel hanging over the bar: gross. When I finished my shower, I looked up at the ceiling, and saw black mold everywhere from a leak in the room above: more gross, and dangerous

Spending $5-10 more may be well worth it

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 May 2020

I will mention the positive first. Outside appearance is great, the inside is ok, my room literally looks like an upper crust college dorm, less than 10 minutes away from the airport, and affordable price.
The bad, no fridge, no microwave, due to COVID19 no breakfast, the staff seems bored and doesnt care about the amenities that are missing. Keep in mind, this equals average at best. Its the little things that management could do that would make this the best hotel near the airport. But I have read the other reviews and it seems that management is content with being average at best.

Room tip: set your alarm and leave before 11:00 or else you will be charged an extra day!
Date of stay: May 2020