“CLOSED”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 12 July 2015

I live around the corner and this place was literally open on Wed and then closed on Friday. I new restaurant is slated to open before the end of July in the same location and work is going on daily..this was my go to take out locations and so it will be missed.

Reviewed 5 July 2015

closed. New restuarant with different name will open in same location. Wanted to meet family members for lunch approximately July 1st. 2015.

Reviewed 12 May 2015 via mobile

We stopped by nc to fly out on vacation. The hotel recommended a Mexican place, but it wasn't opened until dinner so we searched for an alternative. La Rancherita looked good! We got a free cheese dip for checking in on yelp, but that wasn't the best part. The ingredients were so fresh on our tacos! The meat on everyone's was well seasoned with a kick, and the service was great. My mom loved her marg. When we return, we will be sure to get the made at the table guacamole. Love love loved this place!

1  Thank shanx4
Reviewed 22 March 2015

Went for Dinner and didn't have any issues with quality, service or anything. Only felt like it was a little too dark sitting next to the wall towards the kitchen.

Reviewed 17 March 2015

My kids and I went because we had a coupon, but, I will be back even without that incentive because of the fajitas! This was an over all delicious experience. The chips were fresh and crisp, the salsa also fresh and wonderfully spiced. But, it was the chicken fajitas that won me over! We asked for the chicken well done and it came out well done, yet juicy and flavorful. I would have given the resturant a perfect score except for our server. It was evident that she was more interested in flirting with people/servers in the bar area than serving her assigned table, so for us, service was lacking. Please note however, that there were other servers that were doing a fantastic job of serving their assigned patrons. Regardless of our service, the restaurant is in a good area, close to the airport as well as residential areas. Well priced and tasty!