Lowest prices for your stay
US$70
US$67
QualityUS$70
Hotels.comUS$70
Lol.travelUS$83
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 February 2020 via mobile

Used this location for early flight. Free airport shuttle. Breakfast starts at 4am! Rooms was Totally Clean. Staff Friendly & Helpful. Bed very Comfy, 5 pillows in a King Sz Suite. I would stay Again. Nice & quite to be just off I-40. Everything was Great!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2020 via mobile

I just needed a place to sleep for the night before catching an early morning flight at RDU. The price was right, though I would have gotten a better rate online than I did at the front desk. The hotel is very convenient to the airport. The room was clean enough, though a little worn and could have used some attention to cosmetic repairs. The bed and pillow weren’t the most comfortable, but adequate. The complimentary breakfast is minimal and mostly carbs - no protein with the possible exception of hard boiled eggs. So . . . adequate for overnight and reasonable price. Would stay again under similar circumstances but probably not for an extended stay.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 January 2020 via mobile

We had a last minute cancelled flight at RDU at 8 pm and were left stranded by the airline. On my phone I booked a double room at this Quality Inn nearby for a decent price. Called for the shuttle and the hotel staff person was really helpful and welcoming - even dropped us off for dinner nearby. The hotel is older so that shows in some ways. Breakfast was decent though limited. All around it was a good experience.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 31 December 2019

This hotel is budget friendly, free parking and a 24/7 shuttle to the airport. Also a Wendys for fastfood eating across the street. Hotel is clean and well maintained. The service was wonderful. We checked out and then drove around shopping, flight for family wasn't until late afternoon and did not want to wait around airport. Even though we had already checked out, we used their lobby with computer and then their shuttle took family to airport, Will stay again.

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank ManyConferences
Reviewed 14 December 2019 via mobile

Close to RDU-best I can say. Breakfast is inimal, worn down building. Fairly clean but not all operational as clock radio didn't work and bathroom vent cover missing, thermostat off several degrees. Polite staff. Shuttle service has their own timing. It's ok but not my top choice.

Date of stay: December 2019