Lowest prices for your stay
US$87
Free cancellation until 03/02/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$87
Free cancellation until 03/02/22
Trip.com
US$68
Free cancellation until 05/02/22
PricelineUS$87
Country InnUS$87
ZenHotels.comUS$102
All reviews would stay here again great room free shuttle rental car airport flight driver interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 January 2020

The hotel did a lot of renovations this year. We really liked this hotel, but they removed the hot tub and the pool is not heated. We picked the hotel for this reason specifically. We were not notified of these changes til we checked in. The place is clean, service is ok, but we will be looking elsewhere. Too bad because we preferred this hotel as a favorite in the raleigh area.

Date of stay: January 2020

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Reviewed 26 December 2019

Pros of staying here:
1. Near airport and the hotel provides free airport shuttle.
2. Quiet rooms and they are clean and hygienic.

Cons:
1. Breakfast has no options - All they have is waffle, bread, meat and cereals. No pan cakes, cut fruits. No omelette without meat or different options in egg like - bull's eye, boiled egg. No has browns or based potatoes with vegetables.
2. There is absolutely nothing nearby. You need to take an Uber for anything.
3. For business travelers commuting to perimeter park drive, I would suggest four points sheraton, holiday inn, la quinta and other options.
4. They do not offer change for laundry or if we do not have cash, they can bill it to the room and give us coins, which was denied as well.

I have stayed multiple times at Country Inn an Suites worldwide, but haven't received such average services.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 December 2019

Upon arrival we were told the pool and spa were closed, kids were not thrilled. Thin walls and we heard the neighbors talking all night. Shuttle service to the airport started later than we were told. Shuttle to the hotel from the airport was “unavailable” Will NEVER stay at this hotel again!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Katherine C, Gm at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Raleigh-Durham Airport, NC, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2019

Ms Clark

Please accept my apologies for the pool and the other negative service you experiences at our hotel

We are working diligently to improve our service and product

Reviewed 2 December 2019

This was one of three hotels I stayed at in December of 2018. The reviews were not glowing, but the cost was low so I figured I could stay for just one night until I "upgraded" to a nearby hotel.

This is not a new or sparkling hotel, but the customer service was fantastic, the room large and clean, and the windows opened; something that is important to me. Typically, when I travel, I get sick. It's important that I have the option of letting stale air out of a room, especially a room with carpeting, and letting fresher air in.

I was in the area to check it out as a possible place to relocate. I do not remember the woman at the front desk's name, but she was wonderful in suggesting colleges for me to look into for employment. The hotel is close to the highway, restaurants, and a supermarket; and it's pretty quiet.

Before booking this hotel, I had read MANY reviews of hotels in the R-D area, and even at some of the upscale hotels, there was at least one review where someone said they found at least one roach in their room.

I did not find one in this hotel, but I sure as heck had one running across the desk of the next one after I set down the food that I just brought back from a restaurant. The last hotel was new and shiny, but their customer service was AWFUL! I wrote about my experience when I returned home.

All things considered, if I had to do it all again, I would book all of my days at this hotel. The carpets, especially in the halls could use some deep cleaning. No bells and whistles here, but all of the things that mattered to me were!

Date of stay: January 2019