Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
HolidayInn.comUS$111
Expedia.comUS$111
Hotels.comUS$111
PricelineUS$111
eDreamsUS$111
Agoda.comUS$111
All reviews front desk stay park fly james rdu airport
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 January 2020 via mobile

Excellent experience with this hotel. Close to the airport, shuttle driver was great and on time; room was clean, updated and comfortable; we left before breakfast but free buffet and nice bar area. Front desk was helpful and friendly and sent us to a great Mexican restaurant nearby. Will stay here again!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DalySevenStaff, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2020

Dear PAULABeachBikeCruise,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Raleigh Durham Airport-Morrisville and for your 5-star review! Your support is greatly appreciated and we are glad we could provide clean and comfortable accommodations during your travels. We thank you for your wonderful feedback and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 December 2019 via mobile

If the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result, I must be crazy. I have points, so I keep staying here the night before a flight. And every morning I cross my fingers hoping the airport shuttle will be on time. And every morning it is late.

Look, management, you have one reason for being: people who need to get to the airport in the early morning hours. If you can't hire shuttle drivers who can depart ON TIME, stop offering the shuttle and stop selling yourself as Park-and-Fly.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Prof_Fwy
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2020

Hi there, Prof_Fwy!

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback!

Our goal has always been to exceed our guest's expectations as we deliver Fresh, Practical and Efficient for Simple, Smart Travel. I am sorry that you find your recent stay at the hotel otherwise. The inefficiency with the shuttle service is certainly not how we'd like to be branded. I have discussed the situation with hotel management, who responded with genuine concern for the impact this had on your stay.

Pleasure once again to be your host and hope this matter will not deter you from giving us a chance to host your future stays.

Warm Regards,

Alice P​
Case Manager​
IHGService​

Reviewed 2 December 2019

Checked in late with Zachary who was very nice and made the process quick. Room was clean no issues at all. Checking out at 630am the lady who checked me out was not customer friendly at all which is unacceptable but overall great stay!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ourtripz
DalySevenStaff, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2019

Dear Ourtripz, thank you for your 5-star review and for choosing Holiday Inn Raleigh Durham Airport-Morrisville! We are glad you were able to enjoy our clean accommodations and that Zachary provided an efficient check in. I do apologize your check out experience did not exceed expectations. We look forward to your future travels.

Reviewed 14 October 2019

we were not told when we called, but the hotel was under construction and the restaurant was in a meeting room. our flight was cancelled and they did not have any complimentary toothbrushes or razors. they did have a tube of toothpaste. the lobby was in disarray. That said, the room was newly remodeled and quite nice. However, it was the staff who made it worth the stay. the check-in staff were welcoming and made every attempt to try to help us. But it was JAMES in the "restaurant" that made the whole experience worth the trouble. James was the bartender/waiter/greeter for the whole room. He was funny, personable, and made heroic efforts to serve everyone with a smile and quick wit. If it wasn't for James i would have given this very expensive, under construction motel a lower rating and recommended avoiding it.

Date of stay: October 2019
Rebecca R, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2019

Dear Steven D, thank you for your review. I do apologize for the hotel being in disarray during your stay. We are undergoing a very exciting renovation, it is stated on our website, however, it should be made more clear the extent of the updates and we will make that change. I am so glad you enjoyed James, he is an asset to our team and we will be sure to share your positive feedback with him. I do hope you will stay with us again when travel brings you to RDU so you can enjoy our updated property.

Reviewed 30 September 2019 via mobile

My daughter plays softball and where we were suppose to play was in moved the week before the tournament. I needed to book 6 rooms. Jules was great, she worked with me to get the rooms booked. Samantha checked us in and I cant say enough how accomidating she was. She helped to get everybody checked in and was attentive to our needs. Thd hotel is doing renovations and the rooms look great. Very clean and modern looking.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Rebecca R, Manager at Holiday Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2019

Thank you, Rachel, for your review! We are pleased that our staff were able to help you and that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next stay with us!
Regards,