“Always good”
Review of Chick-Fil-A

Chick-Fil-A
Ranked #16 of 105 Restaurants in Mount Airy
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We were staying at a nearby motel and my wife wanted a little something to eat and we had seen this restaurant just prior to our check in. At the drive thru I ordered a chicken sandwich and waffle fries. The salesperson was very friendly and attentive to my needs. The sandwich was very good, the fries a little cool.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

I visited Mt Airy, NC in June 2017. I stopped in at Chick Filet thinking "oh well. another fast food restaurant" but was I surprised! The restaurant was large and inviting. There is so much space in there you can choose a table and not be sitting right on top of another diner! It was large, and inviting and very very clean! The cashiers were very pleasant and accommodating! The food was delicious and fresh and hot! They are very generous with their waffle fries too! If you are in Mt Airy stop in and give Chick Filet a try. You will not be sorry! It truly was the best Chic Filet I have ever been in!

Reviewed 7 April 2017

One thing I like about most Chick-Fil-A's are their service and this one was right on top of them all. Fast and friendly service and fresh food. I stopped in several times during the week for breakfast. Can't go wrong here !

Reviewed 15 March 2017

This is a wonderful franchise store. The staff is always friendly, happy and sincere. The food is fresh and delicious. The diet lemonade and salads are tasty too!

Reviewed 5 March 2017

Saturday night in a hurry to get on the road, pulled in to the lot and it is full. Thinking it would be awhile but please the drive thru was very fast, food was hot and everything in the bag was as ordered. Staff was very polite.