Quality Inn(Mount Airy)
US$80
US$68
QualityInn
US$60
Hampton Inn Mount Airy(Mount Airy)(Great Value!)
US$107
Hampton.com
US$102
HIExpress.com
Best Western Bryson Inn(Mount Airy)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$59
EconoLodge
Surry Inn(Dobson)
US$74
Hampton Inn & Suites Dobson(Dobson)(Great Value!)
US$129
All reviewsmexican restaurantnice hotelchile rojonewer propertyindoor poolroom was cleanbiscuits and gravychoice hotelscheck in was quickandy griffithstaff was very friendlydesk clerkwould definitely stay here againwafflesking roomtwo nightsconvenient location
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

We stay here once a year on our way to vacation. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. Breakfast is ample and has many choices. Free WiFi works very well. Book early if you can to save some money on the room rate. If you know when you are coming for sure, pay ahead of time and save a little more. The Waze app takes you through the less travelled streets through town to get here, but it’s not bad at all. Easy and fast to get back in the highway to continue southbound.

Dinner? Walk across the street to Chile Rojo. Then waddle back. I wrote a review on that restaurant too. Yum!

Take comfort in the Comfort Inn!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2018

This property is superb, seriously. The GM Mr. Perry is superb, as is his staff. The breakfast was a bit more than you expect for a continental. Carpets, super clean, all checked out great! NOTE, book it direct with the hotel to SAVE money, don't use web! Nice indoor pool for the kids too!

Room Tip: Call the hotel direct to save money! Wish we'd done this.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Havefun7
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I am a Choice Motel member
and this is one of the nicest I stayed at. Far off the road so no traffic noise like St Augustine !
Felt like better beds and sheets than the rest of the chain uses. Comfy!
But the premade. and warmed up eggs, sausage and bacon the rest of the choice motels use is nasty.
Stick to cereal , oats and fresh fruits.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ric C
Reviewed 10 February 2018

My company installs machinery for a company in Mt Airy, so we are there several times a month. This was the first time I have stayed at this hotel while visiting. Upon checking out received a receipt and then a few days later was charged on my account an adiditional $20.00. I called and they said I was charged this for breaking an ironing board. What...I didn't even use the ironing board. I wear jeans and t-shirt to install machinery. I haven't used an iron in over 30 years. Sad thing is the hotel was not that bad but because of this, my company will not stay here again because I do not feel I can trust them. I don't want to stay and then be charged for things I didn't use (much less break). I have disputed this charge with my bank.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank SouthCarolina66
Reviewed 17 December 2017

Orange juice was rancid tasting, sausage was COLD, biscuits were so hard I could not cut them with the knife and cold, gravy was barely luke warm. Threw it all in the trash and cooked a waffle. Breakfast is one reason I stay at Choice Hotels, this was the worst presentation of food I have ever found at a Choice Hotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple