“Good food”

Add it.
Kyoto
Ranked #59 of 105 Restaurants in Mount Airy
Reviewed 20 July 2015

My wife and I went with friends. I ordered a Hibachi Steak and Chicken combo with broccoli. It comes with an onion type soup and salad. It was great and I love that soup. I also had a Phili roll, which is Sushi. It was good but one of my friends had a California roll and it was better. I will go back but will order the California roll next time.

Reviewed 17 November 2014 via mobile

My family and I have eaten at this restaurant many times over the past 4+ years and we have always had delicious meals!!! Their sweet tea is very good!! Their wait staff are always pleasant and very efficient!! Also, their prices are very reasonable.

1  Thank C A
Reviewed 5 November 2014

When we first moved here I have to say that I avoided Kyoto out of a very mistaken assumption that a sushi place here would be a watered down Americanized place with so-so food and clueless wait staff. Yes, I fully accept I was being judgmental. I was wrong.

It's some of the best and least expensive food in the region. Decent sushi and haibachi and great prices with pleasant and knowledgeable staff. I could wish for the place to paint the interior some color other than PINK .... but if that's the biggest gripe I have about the place then I'm in good shape. And it is.

They are always pleasant and professional. The food arrives quickly and is good.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I had avoided eating here previously as I don't enjoy Sushi. Since most reviews said how great something is that I don't eat, I didn't see the point. Today, I gave in. Fried white rice without the soy sauce. Yeah! Cooked carrots as a side. Yeah! Chicken with large pieces of onion, mushrooms, broccoli, and zucchini. A little sweet but very tasty. I'm going to come back and be a little more adventurous.

Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

Dont let the outside fool you. This place is awesome! Great food, prices, and service. A definite must for Japanese.