“Delicious!!”

Add it.
Kyoto
Ranked #54 of 105 Restaurants in Mount Airy
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Very good food and great service! One of our regular places to eat! Chicken with mixed vegetables is what i recommend!

Reviewed 12 September 2016

I have gotten sushi takeout a few time. It isn't the best sushi that I have ever had but is good . I would get it again .

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

All I ordered was a basic sushi roll. Waited for 50 minutes. As hard as that may be to believe, sadly, it is not an exaggeration. Also, the business is very unprofessional. I have given kyotos multiple chances, and every single time there is a baby with one of the workers. When the baby isn't rolling around in it's toy, the employee (who appears to be the mother) will hold it while she cooks, cleans, and checks out customers at the register. Which is also a rare occasion considering how long most customers waited to pay tonight. Avoid.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 July 2015

My wife and I went with friends. I ordered a Hibachi Steak and Chicken combo with broccoli. It comes with an onion type soup and salad. It was great and I love that soup. I also had a Phili roll, which is Sushi. It was good but one of my friends had a California roll and it was better. I will go back but will order the California roll next time.

Reviewed 17 November 2014 via mobile

My family and I have eaten at this restaurant many times over the past 4+ years and we have always had delicious meals!!! Their sweet tea is very good!! Their wait staff are always pleasant and very efficient!! Also, their prices are very reasonable.

1  Thank C A