Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$129
Agoda.comUS$129
FindHotel
Lol.travel
All reviews front desk stay there again stayed here casino amenities pillows wifi
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2021

We unexpectedly had to make a trip to Murphy, NC for a funeral. I was shocked at the high price of the local hotels. However, Stonebrook was our saving grave! They had the best rates, the hotel and rooms were immaculate, and the staff was wonderful, friendly and so accommodating. We would absolutely stay there again, and I would highly recommend them!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2021 via mobile

First time here and definitely will go back. Friendly staff at checkin and checkout. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. Location is perfect for casino visit and just a few miles to the local town. Amenities very nice and decor all in hotel outstanding.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2021

My wife and I took a spontaneous weekend trip from Atlanta to Murphy for a weekend at the casino. We found this perfectly located lodge, that was reasonably priced. We found the property clean with a pleasant smell to the room. When I made my reservation, I was told that there were very few vacancies, so I assumed that the place would be crowded and noisy, but that was not the case. The lobby, room and hallways were quiet and peaceful. The only question/concern I had would have been, why housekeeping didn't make the beds. May have been an oversight, but didn't take away from the experience at all. I highly recommend this location.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 6 October 2020

The overnight person is Awesome! Her customer service is outstanding. She is Super friend very knowledgeable about the local attractions. I'll stay there because of her Smile and personality. Thank you so much Kimmie

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 September 2020 via mobile

Very clean but lacking in amenities. Probably because of Covid-19 . Still very good place to stay. Front desk folks Olivia was exceptional The whole family and going to stay the only problem is not many restaurants in Bryson city

Date of stay: September 2020