“We ear here often”

Price range: US$2 - US$24
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

we do stop by at least once every two weeks to get our pit bbq fix. we try to make sure it's on a friday or saturday to guarantee fresher food. that's when they are busiest though so you might want to make a reservation. my go to meal is always the half bbq chicken and it is one of my favorite meals anywhere. the brisket is great as well as the trout, prime rib special and the fried catfish. remember where you are - your not in a big city with all the fixings. you can't go wrong here - herb's has been around for a long time for a good reason.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

We stopped by on Friday afternoon, not too busy. I had ribs, and husband had brisket. The ribs were dry, seemed to be warmed up with sauce poured over them but the brisket was moist.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

a great place for locales, a meeting place for eats and greets after church. Good variety of taste sensations.

Reviewed 9 October 2016

We drove 1 and 1/2 hours to try this place due to a recommendation from someone from Murphy we met in Atlanta. We were told about this incredible salad bar and bbq.
As soon as we walked in, I looked for the salad bar. It was about 5 feet long, nothing special. We ordered the chopped pork plate. I ordered it with fries and 1 trip to the salad bar. My wife had the bbq beans and 1 trip to the salad bar. Salad was ok but just a basic bar. The food was the worst bbq I have ever eaten at any restaurant. Chopped pork was tough, soaked with Herbs bbq sauce. It was terrible.(Only one sauce available).The bbq you can buy at the supermarket in the tubs is better. Beans tasted like they opened a can and added ketchup. No toast with the meal. Fries were like dinner fries, not cooked very well. We though since this was North Carolina that it would be better than we what we experienced. About the salad bar, $11.99 for that!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not every section of the bar was filled. I asked the waitress if there was a lunch price and there was not.There was several locals there. This was a rural area and they are the only game in town. I will say service was good.

4  Thank JaxGatorJax
Reviewed 5 October 2016

Herbs Pit BBQ was a great place to eat too.it is just about 5 min.from the cabin.It is a little higher priced than some of the others ,but well worth the price.You will not go away hungry.Very nice people too....