Lowest prices for your stay
US$93
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$93
Traveluro
US$90
BestWestern.comUS$93
Hotels.comUS$93
PricelineUS$93
All reviews room was clean the ground floor a great place to stay stay there again night's sleep enjoyed our stay convenient location walmart pet motel bw casino nc motorcycle desk channels dryer
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 April 2021

The staff was friendly and helpful. Pets were accommodated and room still clean and fresh smelling. Convenient location to blue ridge railway and harrah’s casino. restaurants were also close. With COVID they still provided a bag breakfast.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 14 March 2021 via mobile

My Husband and I stayed here for the first time last night. We chose this hotel because of all the great reviews and it is Pet Friendly! Check in was easy. Our room was very comfortable. The beds and pillows are so comfortable and soft. The shower has great water pressure! I didn't want to get out, plenty of hot water. The towels are nice and rough just the way my Husband and I like them. It may be weird to some but we love them . The room has a coffee maker with all the fixings. Ironing board/Iron. Microwave and refrigerator. Overall, we really enjoyed our stay, we slept great! The price is fair since we did have our fur baby with us, the room even has a dog bowl which we think is so nice! Only thing we found was that there was long strands of hair in the shower still when we arrived and dry shampoo/conditioner on the shower walls and soap scum. The shower needs a really good scrubbing. We will definitely return to this hotel!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Aurelia Stone, General Manager at Best Western Of Murphy, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2021

Thank you for taking time to write a comprehensive review. Your feedback helps us make this a better stay for everyone. I apologize for the problem with the bathroom area. I will be working with housekeeping to improve their performance in this area.
We welcome our fur baby guests and am happy that yours enjoyed their stay.
We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 22 February 2021

I was checked in quickly; my room was clean and very spacious. The king bed was wonderfully comfortable and the other furniture basic but ample. Property is located on Andrews Road close to supermarket, restaurants, major artery, but quiet enough to give me a great night's sleep.

Room tip: Property is two-level, outdoor entrances. Ask for first-floor room if you need it.
Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank capitalistroader

Thank you for taking time to write this review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Murphy.

Reviewed 19 September 2020 via mobile

Motel was outstanding.
Front Desk Staff - outstanding.
Room was outstanding.
Bed was outstanding.
Room extremely clean.
WiFi was outstanding.
I don't give out many outstanding ratings, but this
Motel well deserves it.
Was a pleasure staying here, plus, they are pet friendly. Highly recommend this motel.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Stan M
Reviewed 12 September 2020

- I walked on the carpet with my white socks on and my socks stayed clean.
- Upon entering the rooms smelled like disinfectant which quickly vent away.
- Breakfast was a grab and go bag from the lobby. An apple, oj, and a multigrain poptart. There are plenty of fast food places within walking distance.
- Cable. Lots of channels were analog and some digital. I'm still not sure if I did something wrong.
- Bathroom. The tub floor is slippery, but they provide a rubber mat- Use it! Instant hot water.
- AC. The a/c is turn knob window unit not digital and it's hard to guess the temperature. I never sleep well unless it's digital.
- Don't set the fridge in the coldest setting or it will freeze everything.
- No elevators on property. Two stories.
- Perhaps about a 10 minute drive (max) to casino.
- A bit noisy since it's next to a highway, but ac noise and tv on low did the trick.
- Don't walk on the grass. This is a pet friendly hotel and not everyone is "good".
- I love how maids do not clean rooms during visit. Safe.
- Upon check in I think they checked my temperature. I was tired and can't remember.
- The room had mic, coffee, hair dryer, larger fridge.
- Bed felt new. Nice with some pillow top give. Not "day's inn" nasty hard.
- Take a baggie to put the remote control in. A quart size or bigger.
I would stay there again! I love a bargain and the room was priced right. All I really care about is cleanliness.

Room tip: Second floor may have less people checking in and out. Everyone wants the first floor.
Date of stay: September 2020