Lowest prices for your stay
US$79
Free cancellation until 10/02/23
Priceline
US$79
Free cancellation until 09/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
Lol.travel
US$68
travelup.comUS$79
Expedia.comUS$79
TravelocityUS$79
All reviews front desk ocean front the outer banks room was clean the breakfast area hot breakfast off season free breakfast oceanfront room beach access each morning jennifer deck pet obx rates nc
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2022

We checked into the Comfort Inn late. We had tried to stay at a different hotel, but found the facilities totally unacceptable. We were so tired & ready to get some rest. Thankfully the Comfort Inn had a room available. The clerk was so friendly & helpful. We were surprised at how big the room was! The bed was very comfortable. The only negative was the lobby, elevator area was really in need of some freshening up & a general all around cleaning.

Reviewed 22 August 2022 via mobile

Room was very clean. Only reason why I gave it a 4 out of 5 was the slow drain in the shower. And I forgot to even say anything to check out because it really wasn't a big deal. You are at the beach and all drains run slow, if anyone knows anything about drains. Other than that check in was good, food good, room was clean.

Room tip: Plenty of parking. Came on a Saturday afternoon for overnight trip
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2022 via mobile

The price this place charges should be criminal! Yes the location is great and that’s it! For what they charge for rooms you’d think they would do some updates or at least a deep clean. We stayed on the 7 th floor great view, room was okay on par with what you expect at a budget hotel. As for the common area/hall way (on the 7th floor) as soon as you step out of the one very slow elevator (they have 2 ones out of commission) you get hit with a very strong urine smell. Definitely wouldn’t stay here again.

Reviewed 1 August 2022 via mobile

The view and location were as good as it gets! It is an older hotel, but clean. The staff was friendly. I would stay again !

We enjoyed walking to the pier and a few restaurants. The ocean front balcony truly can’t be beat.

There’s always going to be minor imperfections with any stay, but overall, this was a great place.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2022 via mobile

Pros: The location and breakfast were the best part of this stay. It is located right on the beach, exit by the outdoor pool.
The breakfast was decent with scrambled eggs, sausage, toast/bagels, and make your own waffles (regular or chocolate). There were apples & oranges in a bowl. The coffee & juices were decent.

Cons: The negatives were that the bed was uncomfortable (old & a little lumpy) and that there is only one elevator for 200 people or more(very slow & a lot of waiting…we used the stair when we didn’t have a lot to carry & when our backs weren’t hurting).
Another frustration was that I was told that I could cancel by July 1st…our stay date was July 3 through 6. Our plans changed because our daughter is in the military and she didn’t find out her plans until a week before. I called the hotel on July 27 to let them know that I needed to cancel the night of July 5th only. The manager said that she could not do that b/c there is a 3 day minimum on a holiday weekend. I was never told that when I made a reservation and my reservation email said I could cancel up until July 1st. Anyway, after a lot of stress on our part, when we arrived at the hotel the check-in clerk let us cancel the 5th after all. So crazy.
I would not stay here again!
Also, Sunday nights in the summer are $373. Monday was $273.

Date of stay: July 2022