Comfort Suites New Bern(New Bern)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$93
US$98
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$109
US$98
US$169
Bridgepointe Hotel and Marina(New Bern)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$92
Priceline
Meadows Inn(New Bern)
US$146
The Aerie(New Bern)
US$179
The Captain's Stay(New Bern)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$161
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanbreakfast stafftuesday nightthe breakfast areaoff the highwaygreat place to staywaffleswould highly recommend this hotelexcellent staynice poolthe entire staffhot breakfasthome away from homefree breakfasthotel stafffresh fruit
Reviewed 26 September 2015

The Hampton was the perfect place for us to stay in New Bern. The staff was friendly and efficient with check-in and check-out. The room was very comfortable, spacious and clean. The pool and complimentary breakfast was a plus. We feel that staying at the Hampton provided us great value for the money.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Paulette H, General Manager at Hampton Inn New Bern, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2015

Hi, Marilyn! I appreciate you taking the time to tell our future guests about your stay with us! I’m thrilled that you had a chance to relax in our refreshing, outdoor pool as well as treat yourself to a delicious, hot complimentary breakfast. We are grateful to have the opportunity to exceed your expectations during your stay with us and hope to welcome you again in the future!

Reviewed 23 September 2015

We have stayed here two times now and both were pleasant experiences. The staff, especially Jean are very nice and happy to acommidate if you need anything. This hotel has a nice pool and good breakfast, and the beds are comfortable. Close to downtown but far enough away from the traffic. Thanks!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business

Hello, from your friends at the Hampton Inn New Bern! Thank you for your wonderful review regarding your recent stay with us! I truly appreciate all of your amazing comments, especially for taking the time to mention on of our team members by name. Jean will be absolutely thrilled that she made such a memorable experience while you were here. Thank you again and we hope to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 22 September 2015

The People and staff were very nice as was the hotel but the actual beds themselves kinda wrecked the weekend very soft and if you have any sort of back problem then you are in trouble .We did have a nice time over all .

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello, Kimmbo! Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to see that we failed to earn your 5 star rating. My team and I definitely strive to provide nothing less than the best in customer service, accommodations, and a delicious breakfast. Although your weekend getaway was nice, I hope to have another chance to exceed your expectations and help create a fabulous trip the next time your travels bring you to New Bern.

Reviewed 15 September 2015

Room was very clean and staff at check in were great. Very pleased with the staff as a whole since I bumped into a few in the wee hours of the morning heading out each day. All were talkative, courteous, and looked ready to start their day....and that isn't easy at 4am. One morning I did have the breakfast, I wasn't unsatisfied, i was more surprised. Reason, the lay out isnt the greatest, but they work with the space they have. Hot food and waffle bar are together, around the corner at an adjacent wall is the cold foods, and the coffee is at another location. Paper plates and plastic ware, are what you'll find also. Personally, I don't care about paper plates and plastic ware, but I did hear a ouple quiet complaints. Bed was great as expected in the Hilton chain of hotels.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business

Greetings from the Hampton Inn New Bern! We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your stay with us. I’m thrilled to see that my team did a tremendous job in making you feel welcome, no matter what hour it was! I apologize for the inconvenience our breakfast layout was during your trip. We try to spread things out so our guests have plenty of room to maneuver around to all of the delicious options our complimentary breakfast has to offer. The plates and plastic ware are actually new items to the Hampton brand with their goal to become more “green.” Although they are beautifully decorated with colorful Hampton logos, I’ll have to agree that they could be better—thicker to be exact. I appreciate your feedback and thank you for your wonderful review! We hope to welcome you again!

Reviewed 13 September 2015

We are in New Bern this week for the 2015 National MS Society Fundraiser Bicycle Ride to raise $1.8 million for research and development of treatments to wipe out MS!!
This hotel is 3 miles from the Union Park and New Bern Harbor, where a beautiful bridge spans the Neuse River. Close-by the hotel is an assortment of restaurants
( Chipotle, Panera, Longhorn, etc) and shopping ( Belk, Penny's, Target, Walmart, Michael's,Dollar Tree, etc).But the hotel is very quiet, has a gorgeous pool and lounge/dining area.
But we must say the staff is their outstanding attribute! Exceptional! Beyond total commitment to their guests and for that reason they have won our hearts!! Our stay was terrific and we will be back next year!!

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet location, 401 is great.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple

What an amazing review! I’m glad that we had the opportunity to welcome you during MS Bike weekend! I truly appreciate you informing our future travelers all of the wonderful aspects the Hampton Inn New Bern has to offer! We hope to welcome you again for this wonderful event next year!