Meadows Inn(New Bern)
US$178
US$146
Hampton Inn New Bern(New Bern)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$98
The Aerie(New Bern)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$139
Courtyard New Bern(New Bern)
US$112
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$129
US$116
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$100
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$123
US$108
US$129
Bridgepointe Hotel and Marina(New Bern)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$83
Priceline
The Captain's Stay(New Bern)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$99
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 February 2013

My wife & I wanted a place within walking distance of all the New Bern historic attractions. Mike & Karen were very helpful and accommodating. They even assisted in getting breakfast for my wife's special dietary needs. Great hosts! The location is perfect for walking downtown to all the shops and restaurants. The house has been remodeled very nicely and yet retains the charm of it's old historic look and feel. We will visit again! We parked our car on Friday and did not move it until Sunday afternoon when we checked out. We loved it!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Allen T
Reviewed 11 February 2013

My husband and I decided to get away and head for New Bern. We had not been to New Bern in over 20 years. We found Sail Inn on line and decided to stay there for our long weekend. It was a wonderful experience. Sail Inn is walking distance to restaurants, Tryon Palace, and it is in the Historic District in New Bern. The room was airy and comfortable. Mike gave us free access to Wii for our computers and Kindles. We would highly recommend this Bed and Breakfast to our friends and anyone who wants to stay in a pleasant home for a get away. Look forward to the next visit.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christian E
Reviewed 13 November 2012

I loved this place. Friendly staff, and clean rooms with 21st C. comfort. I love how close it is to the shops and restaurants. The price is great. There is a nearby river that is beautiful and some public parks nearby. nice and quiet and peaceful.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Will D
Reviewed 25 October 2012

We stayed at Sail Inn on a trip assisting my son to move to NC from VA. We were looking for a quiet place to spend the night after a day of traveling and moving. The Sail Inn was perfect! Lovely room in walking distance to shops and restaurants. We parked our car and took a walk around town and to the parks at the rivers. Walked to a local suggested restaurant and had a really nice meal and good evening. I would highly recommend this B&B.

Room Tip: The room we stayed in was the largest with en-suite bath. Lovely!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2012

The Sail Inn is a lovely restored home with 3 guest rooms and a great front porch for sitting and swinging! Michael and Karen are as friendly as you'll find and super accommodating. I look forward to my next visit with them.

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautiful!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family