Hampton Inn New Bern(New Bern)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$127
US$93
US$98
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$109
US$98
US$169
The Aerie(New Bern)
US$179
Official Site
Bridgepointe Hotel and Marina(New Bern)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$92
Priceline
Meadows Inn(New Bern)
US$146
US$110
US$161
All reviewsfull kitchenextended staynice kitchenettefront desksmall storelending librarycooking utensilsdvd playercoffee makercomfy bedbathroom doorbusiness centerwould definitely stay here againenjoyed our stayhome away from hometwo nightscookies
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

My friends and I stayed here the night before my scheduled knee replacement surgery. We were conveniently located to the hospital, eateries and shopping. The desk staff was friendly and accommodating. The room was big enough for all three of us and had everything we needed. I did take my own space heater for the bathroom. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 December 2017

This hotel is great - large rooms and bathrooms, full fridge, dishwasher, comfy beds, and not to mention great service! My coworkers and I are staying here for an extended period of time and it feels very homey when we come back from the field.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 December 2017

We are here a few months for work, and love our stay at this hotel! The owners, front desk and cleaning women are extremely friendly. Their rooms are very clean and comfortable, make you feel like your at home. We are happy to be here for our long term stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

I like these hotels , the first time I stayed at one was in El Paso using my points si the stay was free.
Usually when I’m on the road working my company books at hotels that offer s free breakfast in the morning,
These candlwood suites do not .
But they are an extended stay type rooms with a small kitchenette In them.
This one has a small two burner stove top,a sink a full size refrigerator and a microwave and a dishwasher.
It has some cooking utensils and dishes and a coffee maker,
It’s a very nice modern room with a comfy bed. The also have other items you can borrow for your stay such as board games and George Forman Grill and toaster ovens
They also have a pantry with food items you can purchase and take back to your room.
I don’t get up for breakfast sometimes cause I like to get sleep and the hours I work I sometimes sleep during the day. The staff is very nice and accommodating and the rooms are clean and comfortable. It’s a good option at a reasonable price.

Stayed: October 2017
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

There is not one negative thing to say about this hotel. Everything was great! Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. You can even do you laundry there for free!! Great area and we were very happy here. I would not hesitate to book again when coming down to New Bern.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family