Holiday Inn Express New Bern
Bridgepointe Hotel and Marina(New Bern)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$90
US$116
Meadows Inn(New Bern)
US$146
The Aerie(New Bern)
US$139
Courtyard New Bern(New Bern)
US$116
US$112
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Hampton Inn New Bern(New Bern)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$110
US$155
US$108
US$129
The Captain's Stay(New Bern)(Great Value!)
US$99
All reviewsfront deskroom was comfortable and cleanone night stayvisit familywould stay here againnice place to stayin towngreat roomhistoric downtownshort drivebedsnc
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

This was the worst place to stay at any Holiday Inn Express I have ever stayed at!! The hotel had the worse service I have ever seen!! It had a motor cycle gang there and they partied the whole time!! I am handicapped and could not even get a parking place of any kind and my husband had to park up a hill and on a street away from the hotel!! They didn’t even give out parking passes to anyone so there where Party people parking everywhere and on the grass too!! Loud music was all over the parking lot and loud racing motorcycles all night long!! My husband and I where up all night with loud partying!! I called front desk at 2 am and asked them to tell the ones next door to turn the loud music down and no one did!! The room was also dirty!! But most of all to top that off the manager who’s name was Niki was very rude when I called her to get my points back and was very unprofessional! She would not let me talk and talked all over me instead of apologizing she was very argumentative and I had to get my points from IHG for one night but Niki would not give me my other points back!! She does not belong in hotel Management! We could not even get to Breakfast because of all the people and rude language! I was promised 2000 extra points for not having a parking place and they did not even give those to me! This was the worst experience I have ever had at a Hotel and very poor management especially from Niki!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express New Bern, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Hi Brenda C,

Thank you for sharing your review to the TripAdvisor community and for letting us host your family trip! I am truly sorry for the negative experience you had with our hotel. I agree the noise from the event that night was disturbing and I am sorry it affected your stay negatively. We take the extra step to ensure all our guests have a good night sleep and I apologize this did not reflect on your experience. I recognize that you also had difficulties finding a suited parking spot but what struck me the most was the service and attention you were given by the members of our staff. As the most important meal of the day, I regret that it made you uneasy taking our complimentary breakfast.

Indeed, there were a lot of issues on this stay. Your comments are taken seriously especially coming from one of our respected IHG Rewards Club members. I would like get more information so I dropped you a message to talk this over. I look forward to your response and hoping to get another chance of hosting you.

Best regards,

Frank A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Location was good. Not far from the downtown area. My room had an odor as if something had soured. I did not complain. Other than the smell, room was comfortable and clean. Breakfast was decent. There is an Applebee's within walking distance across the street with late hours for those late night snackers.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

While from NC originally had never been to New Bern. The hotel while not located downtown is only a 10 minute drive away. Refrigerator and microwave is available in the room. King sized bed was comfortable. The town is quaint and is interesting to visit with antique shops and the Pepsi-Cola museum.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I decided to break up our return trip home, and explore New Bern. Just a short drive to the historic downtown and close to shopping, dining and grocery stores. I liked the great room in the front, as it was like an atrium which just made the lobby and breakfast area bright and open. Pleasant rooms and everything was fine for us.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I can't believe this hotel. My husband and myself stayed at this hotel for 1 night in the early part of July 2017. After being there for about an hour after coming back from helping to make final arrangements for my father-in -law who had passed away 2 days earlier I became ill. A maintenance worker came in my room while I was indisposed in the restroom. No knock nothing just came in and when he saw me he ran out of the room. I immediately called the front desk as i was livid. They said they would handle it and the next morning when we were leaving i again told the front desk and was told I should have had the deadbolt on... needless to say I am now dealing with corporate. I will never again stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Daxa p P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express New Bern, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

We apologized for the problem you had but hotel did call to find out what happen,but we did not get in touch with you two times finally third time we got lucky that your husband
answer the call and we did left you a message with him to call the hotel but we did not here from you.