“Great spot for locals & visitors”
Review of M & M's Cafe

M & M's Cafe
Ranked #4 of 15 Restaurants in Oriental
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a casual every day dining restaurant with indoor and outdoor dining. We serve everything from fresh local seafood to comfort food to the classics. If you like cold drinks, local friends and an at home atmosphere this is the place for you.
Reviewed 23 July 2017

I went to the M&M cafe today with some family who live in Oriental. This place serves up a great meal with excellent sea food. I had the soft shell crab sandwich for lunch and throughly enjoyed it. I will definitely be coming back. Servers were nice and place was extremely busy but overall good experience.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

M&Ms has been around for many years, though it has had a couple of different owners. It has both Indoor and Outdoor dining areas, a bar, and a back room that serves sushi (sorry but I don't remember which night of the week is sushi night!). It's not fancy, but then many of us have just come off our sailboats and just want a nice meal without a lot of fuss.

M&Ms serves reliably good food and is open 7 days a week... that's important if you're visiting during the winter season, or on a Monday when most other restaurants are closed.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

M&M's always has good food! They're definitely a step above the rest in my opinion. They have a nice amount of daily specials, great seafood, kids meals etc. As a vegetarian they have some options also...so I appreciate that! We'll be back.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

The worst service. The bartender seemed put out that we wanted to order anything, and we overheard her talking badly about other patrons. Not welcoming, you could sit for half and hour before a server comes to your table. Skip it and go somewhere friendlier, like the Silo.

2  Thank Katie J
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have been visiting Oriental, NC for many years now. No trip to the area is complete without a visit to M and M restaurant. Good food and fair prices, what more could you ask for? Daily specials are described on a whiteboard just inside the front door. Save room for dessert!

The Works of local artists hangs on the wall and is available for purchase.