“Don't be fooled by the crowd”
Review of M & M's Cafe

M & M's Cafe
Ranked #4 of 15 Restaurants in Oriental
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a casual every day dining restaurant with indoor and outdoor dining. We serve everything from fresh local seafood to comfort food to the classics. If you like cold drinks, local friends and an at home atmosphere this is the place for you.
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We thought this place should be serving good food since it was so crowded but after we sat down we understood the reason of it: servers are way too slow.
We were handed menus and told that we can sit wherever we want. When the server come we were ready to order our food but she said 'I will bring only drinks now and come back for the food order' so we asked for water first and she left immediately while my husband was going to ask for a beer too if she didn't left so quickly. She came back with the water, took our beer and food order. After 30-40min wait(We even thought about leaving) she only brought the food with no beer. We had to remind her and btw my husband would drink more than one if she brought it earlier. The burger I ordered had stale bun, I couldn't even eat it so my husband offer switching the plates with me; he could only eat the meat of the burger.
The only good thing they have free wifi but still, it doesn't worth it.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

From the minute we walked in we were greeted with smiles and a warm welcome. We sat at the bar and the service was great. Lots of choices to choose from to eat. Make sure to check out the daily specials on the board as you walk in. We choose to keep it simple and try the quesadilla. And they did not disappoint. Ended with the lemon pie for dessert. It was excellent and tasted fresh. Be sure to check them out.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

I went to the M&M cafe today with some family who live in Oriental. This place serves up a great meal with excellent sea food. I had the soft shell crab sandwich for lunch and throughly enjoyed it. I will definitely be coming back. Servers were nice and place was extremely busy but overall good experience.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

M&Ms has been around for many years, though it has had a couple of different owners. It has both Indoor and Outdoor dining areas, a bar, and a back room that serves sushi (sorry but I don't remember which night of the week is sushi night!). It's not fancy, but then many of us have just come off our sailboats and just want a nice meal without a lot of fuss.

M&Ms serves reliably good food and is open 7 days a week... that's important if you're visiting during the winter season, or on a Monday when most other restaurants are closed.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

M&M's always has good food! They're definitely a step above the rest in my opinion. They have a nice amount of daily specials, great seafood, kids meals etc. As a vegetarian they have some options also...so I appreciate that! We'll be back.