“Great Mexican food!”

Tlaque Paque Mexican Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Tlaquepaque is always a fun visit to get awesome Mexican food. Usually the wait is short and the servers are friendly. Definitely coming back multiple times!

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

I won't waste my time or appetite here again. Slow service, average food, unfriendly staff. It just wasn't good.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

The crowd of vehicles in their parking lot tells you this is a very popular place for good Mexican Food. Large menu selection with combo platters or ala carte. Alcoholic beverages available. Quick and pleasant service on *hot* plates.

Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

my wife and I decided to try this place after reading several positive reviews on trip advisor. we were not disappointed. the restaurant itself was you typical styled Mexican restaurant, but nice. I ordered 2 enchiladas and rice and beans. and my wife ordered some kind of chicken dish. my wife and I both enjoyed both of our dishes. we both thought it was some of the better Mexican food that we've had. my wife's only complaint was hat her's had too much cheese Sauce in it, but I thought it was just as good irregardless. We would definitely go back if we are in the area again, as they had some other unique dishes that I would like to try that I have not seen elsewhere.

Reviewed 7 May 2016

This is my first visit here and I was pleasantly surprised. The food was very good, service excellent, and the prices very reasonable. Most definitely a place to come back again and again.