All reviews taco bell sliding rock national forest room was clean complimentary breakfast yogurt the blue ridge parkway the breakfast area front desk staff would stay again great place to stay nice stay easy access convenient location walmart belk pisgah
Reviewed 16 May 2018

My stay at this location and this hotel was very good and I recommend it. Although being one of a few hotel's locally, it maintains a high quality level throughout. Everything I needed to make this trip comfortable and successful was provided for.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 May 2018

Wake up, eat a fueling breakfast, and hit fantastic hiking/biking trails, from a comfy bed, instead of a campground. Beautiful surroundings, with easy access to groceries... Staff is bed and breakfast type helpful. Complete renovation happening now (May 2018.)

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonBrevard, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Brevard, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

SamGayla,

Thank you for staying with us and hope you come back to see us when we are complete in next few weeks.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

All scores would be much higher if construction conditions/noises weren’t so bad. It was very loud, piles of dust everywhere, 2/3 of the parking lot was off limits. Staff was friendly, food was good. It’s in a great location.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2018

To book people at regular rates in a hotel that is undergoing major renovation is ridiculous. I had no carpet in the hall outside my room- just bare cracked concrete. Workmen were just down the hall painting and doing drywall so the place smelled accordingly. The workmen had dust masks on! Should they give them to guests? They could have warned you when making a reservation on line- or a reduced rate for putting up with these conditions. What did I get? 5 gummy bears an a request to

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Other family members have stayed here and recommended it over the nearby Holiday Inn Express. But this time our stay was very odd because of a huge renovation in progress. To get to our room on an upper floor, we had to walk through a long stretch of open rooms in various stages of destruction, construction, and painting. Even in our finished section, the hall carpet was not yet installed and we had to walk on rough flooring. We really weren't inconvenienced and found the renovated double room fine if a bit small with only a small, not picture, window. Staff were friendly and the continental breakfast was fine. However, I do wonder a bit about whether the construction shouldn't have been walled off more from guests. The workers were wearing dust masks and the paint and plaster smells in the hall were awfully strong. And I wish we'd been warned about the renovation when reserving online.

I'll bet everything will look great when the renovation is complete. According to staff, it was originally supposed to be completed by April, now sometime in May. I'd call and check first.

As an aside, I don't love the new style of sliding bathroom doors that Hampton Inns are all installing. They don't close as tightly as conventional doors and thus don't block light or sound as well.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank M0minga

M0minga,

Thank you for staying with us and your feedback about our renovations and completed rooms. We hope you come back and see us when we are complete.