US$63
RodewayInn
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$71
Hampton Inn Edenton(Edenton)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
EconoLodge
Quality Inn(Washington)
US$68
QualityInn
All reviewsfront desksmall townthe outer banksgreat breakfastcentral pointstayed here for nightsnice surprisebit surprisedwould definitely stay here againnorth carolinavery nice hotellate nightcomfortable bedsgreat priceovernight stopnight staystaff was very friendly
Reviewed 2 July 2017

When booking the room, the man at the desk informed us about roads and speed limits to obey, since we were from out of town, I found this very nice and helpful. Asked for a cot and it was brought up to us. Room was rather small, but clean. Good for an overnight stop.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2017

Typical HIExpress but outstanding front desk folks. They were very helpful telling us about some of the things to do in the tiny town. I'll warn you the neighborhoods you have to travel through to get to the few historic attractions are ROUGH and SKETCHY! We used this as our stopping point on the way to our Outer Banks Vacation. We were very pleased with our stay at the hotel and really appreciated the helpful front desk folks.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

I was supposed to stay in Edenton, NC but the hotel their was booked. (I usually don't make reservations ahead of time when traveling to smaller towns) It was late so I called the Holiday Inn Express in Plymouth. Amanda, at the front desk, was extremely helpful! I know it's hard to work the late shift so I really appreciated her kindness. The room itself was super clean and the hotel is set back far enough from the road that you don't hear any traffic noise.
This was a great haven in a small town. I will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Great location and nice that we could park in the back right by the door. While clean, there were numerous marks on the doors and frames, the bed, pillows and sheets (nubby) were not the quality of HIE's that we have stayed in. We would stay again because it is the best in the area and was clean but do think the price was high for the quality. Could use a bit of updating.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gramsof10
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2017

Hello Gramsof10!

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave us a candid review about our Holiday Inn Express Plymouth, NC. We appreciate that you find our location to be convenient and your nice comment about cleanliness.

However, I would like to offer a sincere apology regarding the bed, pillow and sheet conditions. We will address these concerns. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 6 April 2017

Good location right on Hwy 64. Hotel was clean; room clean; linens nice; bathroom very clean. Pillows horrible. Breakfast was not too good. I've stayed at many HIEs, and have been pleased with the food. This was mediocre. The furniture in the lobby needs to be replaced or cleaned and repaired. That being said, I would stay here again because it is a good hotel and it really is the only one in Plymouth other than a Rodeway.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Susan P
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Hi Susan P,

Thanks for choosing the Holiday Inn Express Plymouth, NC for your lodging needs, it's always nice to read feedback. Making your stay a complete success has always been our goal and that in mind, I am glad you found our location to your liking. Additionally, your kind remarks for the overall cleanliness and almost perfect rating for our staff's level of service are much appreciated. On the downside, I regret that the quality of breakfast options we serve fell below your expectations of usual Holiday Inn Express quality and that you were letdown by the furniture's condition in the lobby. Comments from a well-traveled guest like you are important and will definitely help us ensure that the quality of services we offer are on par.

Once more, thanks for the review and I we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Happy travels,