Rodeway Inn & Suites
US$104
Hampton.com
US$81
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

Econo Lodge North(Washington)
US$55
EconoLodge
Quality Inn(Washington)
US$73
QualityInn
US$119
US$60
All reviewsalligator riverouter banksnational wildlife refugesame pricebed was comfortablewould stay here againrodewayncbudget
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

NICE large rooms, clean, comfy, and nice staff. Good value for the low key area. Professional staff in a town that has not much to offer. Highly recommended if on your way to outer banks. There are only a few other motels. One is brand new and the price is outrageous for the area. There are a few other at about the same price as Rodeway but they are not as nice. So, this is the place if in the Plymouth area to stay.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank cyndipgh .
Reviewed 7 June 2017

We stayed here for one night while we visited the Outer Banks because it was significantly cheaper to stay here than on the island. It was about an hour drive from the hotel to the Outer Banks, but it was worth it for the money we saved. It was clean, comfortable, and affordable. We would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rachel W
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Booked this at short notice and reviews were ok. This hotel is very basic. Meant to have a pool, but pool isn't open in April...didn't say that when I was booking. Bathroom door won't open from inside (room 101), so if you are alone be careful before closing the door. Room is shabby. Breakfast was minimal, no yogurt eggs...just doughnuts cereal and a waffle machine. So I put my waffle plate down for about 10 seconds while I poured coffee. When I went to eat the waffle at the table, 4 ants on it. Checked the counter, lots of little ants. Unfortunately we then noticed them in the wash basin of our room.
This can't be a surprise to the management

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank smallfootstep
Management response:Responded 24 April 2017

Mrs. O'Sullivan

I'm concerned about your experience at our hotel during you recent visit.
I'm writing you to thank you for taking the time to bring this to my attention.

Please accept my sincere apology. We called our pest service technician, who does
our monthly service, to spray in breakfast area and rooms too.

Again, thank you for taking your time to share this with me. Should you be traveling in our area again, I would like another opportunity to serve you.

Raj Patel
Manager

Reviewed 9 March 2017

This hotel continues to impress me. For an affordable price, I can sleep in a clean room feeling safe and secure with my car right outside the room. Breakfast is free and adequate. Wife is available. Will continue to use this hotel when visiting Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 October 2016

Traveling during Hurricane Matthew and needed a place to stay. Owner very helpful getting us a room. Staff was wonderful and rooms were clean. Our room was street side and still quiet. Would stay there again

Room Tip: Nice location, staff is wonderful
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple