Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 06/08/21
Hampton.com
Free cancellation until 06/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Lol.travel
US$104
Expedia.comUS$119
Hotels.comUS$119
PricelineUS$119
All reviews capital blvd front desk great stay room was clean nice hotel fresh fruit checking in cleanliness nc
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I have been coming to this hotel for a long time, almost 20 years. It is by far the best hotel in Raleigh. The staff is always friendly and helpful. This trip, Brenda at breakfast was awesome! Sean at check in was professional and efficient. The general manager was great to talk to; just an all-around great stay!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Management response:Responded 4 weeks ago

Dear 723edwinf,

Thank you for your recent stay and for your wonderful feedback! Your support is truly valued and we are thrilled you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 19 May 2021

I have stayed at this location in the past, it's a great location to everything that I need and do in Raleigh. This visit, needing to have my car serviced. Most car dealerships are located on Capital Blvd, which is just on the corner of this location.

Management response:Responded 20 May 2021

Thank you for your recent stay and for your 4 out of 5 review! Your feedback is important to us and we are glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 May 2021

1- Very Dirty hotel. We were 9 people in 3 different rooms but no one was happy because of uncleanliness, service was very poor.
2:- I spend 150$/ night for each rooms but could not sleep because there was a guest dog barking very loud till late night.
3:- Breakfast also not enough and good.
4:- unfortunately I am not planning to stay in Hampton Inn in near future because I was so embarrassed before my guest as I have invited them.

Management response:Responded 18 May 2021

Thank you for your recent stay and for your feedback. I can assure you this is not typical of our hotel and we thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are truly sorry for your experience and we hope to have the opportunity to better accommodate you in the future.

Reviewed 13 May 2021

It was decently priced and clean enough. Due to Covid do not expect a breakfast but a few packaged choices and coffee/ tea/ water bottles. Hallways and elevator areas not well lit. Card readers are faulty.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Management response:Responded 13 May 2021

Dear crockettal,

Thank you for your recent stay and for your feedback. I sincerely apologize that we were not able to meet or exceed expectations during your travels. I can assure you this is not typical of our hotel and I am truly sorry for your experience. We hope to have the opportunity to better accommodate you in the future.

Reviewed 27 April 2021

This is definitely not up to any Hampton Inn standards. The reception person was very nice, but informed us upon arrival there was no hot water-none for two days and didn’t know when it would be fixed. Still none when we left next day. We’d have to talk to the manager the next day about any refund. Room was ok and we could only hope the sanitizing recommendations for covid was done. Hallways, elevator and trash containers were overused and not cleaned. Parking lot was hangout for locals that threw garbage and beer cans on lawn of hotel. Thankfully I received a monetary refund the next morning and hope the points I used will also be refunded. He couldn’t show me if they were. We will NOT be back to this location...and will think carefully about future ones.

Date of stay: April 2021
Management response:Responded 5 May 2021

Thank you for your recent stay and for your feedback. I sincerely apologize for your experience and we thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention. I can assure you this is not typical of our hotel and we will be sure to look into this matter further. We hope to have the opportunity to better accommodate you in the future.