“The Angus Barn never disappoints!”
Review of The Angus Barn

The Angus Barn
Ranked #11 of 1,609 Restaurants in Raleigh
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Great food! Fun atmosphere! Impeccable service! Great for an occasion or for just a night out! The Pavillion is a wonderful venue for a reception or large party--for the same reasons that the restaurant is so fine!

1  Thank Elaine W
Write a ReviewReviews (2,316)

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Probably unfair of me to review, because I don't enjoy beef. That said, I've never understood the appeal of this restaurant. I get the tuna, which is well prepared. But the sides and salads are unexciting. For the price, Raleigh has restaurants with better ambiance and more interesting food. Good service.

1  Thank TrixieNC
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

This restarant is way over priced. Recently I ordered a ribeye steak cooked medium rare and broccoli. Half my steak was medium rare and half was medium. Not only that--the steak had no flavor. If a steak is great, no sauce is needed, but unfortunately, I had to use sauce on the $43.00 steak. Ridiculous!!! I give them 3 stars for service. Don't waste your money on the food unless you like mediocre and a stuffy atmosphere. This was my second time dining there in a while. I don't know if I'll take a chance on the $50.00 shrimp.

1  Thank SugarPlum0551
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Very pricey but it does have a great ambience. The food was very well prepared. The atmosphere was very nice. Very romantic!!!

1  Thank Brandon B
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Great night had by all for my wife's 40th! We go to The Angus Barn each & every birthday for each family member and love the hospitality! Such a great place -

1  Thank Brad945

Been to The Angus Barn? Share your experiences!