“Yummy”
Review of Zoes Kitchen

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #233 of 1,546 Restaurants in Raleigh
Reviewed 4 March 2018

This was my 1st time eating here and I will definitely be back. I had the grilled lamb pita with potato salad and the flavor was the best.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

I love Zoe's for delicious fresh meals. We were lucky to have a BOGO coupon so we got 2 Mediterranean bowls fulls of yummy goodness: faro, quinoa, cucumbers, lamb, tzatzakiki.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Reasonably priced food and quick service. The Shrimp Kabob is my go-to lunch. The only problem with coming here is the parking. It's located across the street from North Hills Mall and unless you want to park in the garage...it's hard to find a spot on the "street." It's worth it though!

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

After a quick workout with my family at the gym, we came to Zoës Kitchen. The food was great. I ordered the Rustic Lamb Pita with humus on the side. My 4 year old daughter's name is Zoè, so we had fun messing with her about the name as well. The service was good and friendly. Nice place to get some other than the traditional fast food.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

I came here for lunch on a business trip after my meeting. I was excited for Mediterranean food but it is definitely an "american-med" flavor which I get! It seemed very popular but I didn't have to wait long to order or for my food to come out, (it is a place order at counter, wait at table type of restaurant.)
My food was good, but definitely could have been better. I know it isn't this locations fault, since it is a chain, but I wish they had falafel and more GF options. I know, beggars can't be choosers, so it was still enjoyable!

I stayed about an hour, felt comfortable, got work done and had a good meal.

I would definitely recommend this restaurant and will definitely go back.