“Yum yum”

Jasmin Mediterranean Bistro
Ranked #830 of 1,525 Restaurants in Raleigh
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Well wanted something fresh and not fried! This is defiantly the place. Two gyros, salad and extra Pita and taziki. And a bit of sweet.. Baklava walnut for a finish. The lamb and beef gyros are really good. Lots of meat and the taziki is very cucumbery and fresh!! Soooo nice for a change.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

Got to this restaurant at about 7:50 PM on a Friday night trying to get my special needs son to try a new restaurant. He agreed to try it after looking at menu. Anyway when we arrived there were two customers ahead of us. They had two employees working. After about five minutes one of the employees disappeared. Meanwhile the other employee had just begun preparing the customer's order. Five minutes later she started cutting chicken gyro meat off and that took another five minutes and she still wasn't done yet. Meanwhile she still hadn't finished the first customer's order. She seemed oblivious to moving fast or there were customers waiting. Thus after 12-15 minutes I could see my son getting anxious. So we left and they still hadn't completed the first order!

To make things worse the second employee never reappeared to help. Now my son isn't interested in going back and I don't blame him thanks to the unbelievably slow customer service.

Reviewed 26 February 2015 via mobile

I have eaten here several times in the past, but the past 2 times have not been good. The chicken bowl was dry and room temp, hubby's gyro was just ok and most of the tables were not wiped off. Disappointed and don't know that I will be back any time soon.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

Maybe it was an off day for Jasmin, because it is one of my co-workers favorite so I was expecting it to be amazing. I was so excited to see Gyros on the menu so I got one --- but was disappointed. It was too pricey for what I paid for ($6.50 with no side) and the meat was dry and old tasting. I might go back and try something different, but not for a while.

1  Thank KelsieMoose
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Recommended by the staff at a hotel nearby. The food was so good I had it for lunch AND dinner. The Mediterranean platter was excellent and the chicken zaki with the chicken, tomatoes, melted cheese and pesto sauce was amazing. I can't say enough how great the food and service was. I will return!