“Delightfully Delicious”

Ranked #66 of 1,487 Restaurants in Raleigh
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Description: Centro was born from the hearts of Angela Salamanca and her uncle, Carlos, who shared a love for art, and fresh, authentic Mexican cuisine. We pride ourselves on using as many fresh, organic and local ingredients as possible to provide you with healthy, flavorful food as well as to support our local farmers. Our mission is to serve you the best locally-sourced Mexican and Latin American cuisine, innovative margaritas and cocktails, and to give back to our wonderful community.
Reviewed 10 August 2017

We went for lunch on a Thursday and the place was hopping so we opted to eat at the bar. The experience was just fine. The horchata is homemade and probably the best we have had. It prompted us to look up homemade recipes to try ourselves. The cheese enchiladas and veggie tacos were fresh, flavorful and well worth a another try for dinner when we can sample the dinner menu.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Great food and trendy locale. Service was fantastic, food was great. Hostess needed some polish but overall a good experience. I took my wife and she loved it, too.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

This is such a great and vibrant place. The food is outstanding and fresh. I had the brisket tostada and had enough left for another meal. The servers are great, especially Keenan. One word of caution, as how much your cocktail is. When we got our bill, our Hendricks martinis were $27 a piece. They stood behind that price, but comped us. I have never had a drink that cost that much even in Aspen.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

This is the second time I have eaten here and was not disappointed. The food is wonderfully flavorful. Not your typical beans and rice. They have a good choice of tequilas and mescals. They wait staff is friendly and knowledgeable.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere and they served the best Enchiladas that I can remember. Looking forward to visiting next time I'm in town.