“Perfect Outdoor Lunch”
Review of Mura

Mura
Reserve with OpenTable
Mura is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #113 of 1,518 Restaurants in Raleigh
Price range: US$20 - US$10,000
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Six Forks Rd and 440 Beltline
Description: Specializing in flavorful Japanese cuisine and one-of-a-kind sushi rolls, Mura has been one of North Hill's most popular restaurants since opening in 2005. Our menu features a delectable combination of steaks, sushi and other Japanese fare, as well as an extensive drink menu offering everything from Japanese beers and local craft brews to Asian-inspired cocktails and sake. Be sure to take advantage of our "Buy One, Get One 1/2 Off" sushi special in Raleigh, as well as other food and drink specials offered almost every day of the week.
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

We had lunch at Mura this weekend. The weather was perfect, so we chose to sit outside. We were seated promptly and our server Anna was very polite.

We started out with drinks. They have cold Sapporo beer on draft. For lunch we ordered the Steak Lunch Bento box, and the Crab Cake Roll.

The Bento came with so much food we had to share, and everything in the box was delicious. The blue crab cake roll was very good as well.

It had been a couple years since we had been to Mura, but we won't stay away for that long again. They have an extensive sushi menu and great service.

I highly recommend Mura if you are looking for great sushi and a nice place to dine.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Waiter was less than friendly when we arrived. Tried to order a glass of wine when our food came and we were told the bar was closed????? My daughter's filet was a horrible cut of meat. Have NEVER heard of a restaurant bar closing before the restaurant!

Reviewed 9 April 2017

Great overall experience when I was in the mood for sushi while just enjoying a nice day at an outdoor mall. Am new to the RDU area and had fun exploring North Hills shopping and was ready for early dinner. Very accommodating to my dietary needs for a roll and the waiter offered helpful thoughts. Imagine my surprise when he came back with a suggestion to enjoy the feature of evening which was perfect for my needs when I was looking for just a bit more to eat! Super yummy grilled shrimp with a coconut sauce; To top it off the chef stopped by to see if I enjoyed it as I was amongst the first to be served the special and he wanted to be sure all was good! NIce tables outside and looked like a neat experience could be had with a group in individual rooms. Super good and really great service, food and experience. If you are at the nearby Renaissance Hotel be sure and take this one in; steps away from the hotel!

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

The sushi is delicious, and the rolls are ingenious and fun (to choose). Nice selection of wines and cocktails.

Service was sub-par, with the waitress not making recommendations or trying to make this an excellent experience.

I would return here for the food though and hope the management takes note of the opportunity to adjust service up.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Two for dinner. Upscale design, very interesting Pacific-centered menu, and excellent presentation and quality. But I suggested to my partner as we walked to our table, "concept food", and it was. Very good, just very little of it. Pricey.

Been to Mura? Share your experiences!