All reviews room was clean the dragon desk clerk free breakfast small town window seat booked this hotel grocery store across the street would stay here again motorcycle parking breakfast area provide towels nice stay ice machine air conditioner water pressure dry county
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Nice place, loved the king suite layout. Like a mini timeshare, could have stayed here a week BUT we check in, walk across the street to the market, and find out the county is dry. After a perfect ride on America's most scenic route, not even a glass of wine or a beer. Also, the laungry is across the street not on site. We will stay here again when we are back, just next time we will be prepared.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KWoodson
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Did not get to stay because I had to have emergency eye surgery. Called as soon as I found out to try to cancel the reservation. Even though it was non refundable, I would have thought the manager would understand certain circumstances. Nope. I couldn't help if I had to have the surgery. I didn't find out about it until the day after I made the reservation. $93 plus gone. I will never darken this property. I called several times. I even called corporate to explain my situation 4 days before the stay date. They understood. Told me to call the manager and he should be able to cancel. I hope he never needs a favor. Quality Inn needs to look at this manager. They just lost a customer that stays in a hotel almost 200 nights a year.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Kirby P
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

First the pros: if you’re a biker, they get that and cater to your parking, provide towels in the lobby to wipe down your bike etc.
The hotel has been remodeled and updated. The rooms are very nice with a cute window seat area. Beds are extremely comfortable with lots of pillows.
We got a good deal on the room and it’s in a good location
Safe and clean

Cons: pretty noisy due to the motorcyclists drawn to the area.
Wifi is iffy, goes in and out and is slow.
Parking is pretty limited for cars

The toilet in our room ran constantly but they no longer have phones in the room so I couldn’t call the front desk about it (just put up with it overnight and told them in the morning)

The placement of the tiny tv is odd, up in a corner near the window so only one bed has a view. Should have a larger tv in the center.
No pool . I didn’t realize that when I checked in, my fault for not checking.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Kathy D
Reviewed 12 May 2018

This is a nice motel in a small town. The people at the front desk were for the most part very helpful. The room was very clean...they have been remodeling and we got one of the remodeled rooms. The bed was fine... Breakfast was another story. We are used to Hampton Inn and I guess we are spoiled. The waffle mix was just about empty and when the lady finally came to check on things, I told her, she took it and never came back. There were a few eggs that looked like they had been there a while, a couple pieces of sausage, and a few sweet rolls. It was not real appealing. I used the little bit of waffle mix that was left, but the timer did not work on the waffle iron. I am not sure I would stay in another Quality Inn. Did not realize how good Hampton Inn really was.

Room Tip: Lots of motorcycles. Probably better to not stay on first floor.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Nice room, very comfortable. They are remodling and it would have been nice to know before hand, but it really didn't bother us.

Great staff, a good breakfast. Will come back after the upgrades are done. Needs bigger parking area.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple